The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

Just now, Slayer said:

I swear if I see anyone attacking Britney in any upcoming videos on instagram, i'm going to come for you.

She is SO *** **** strong, of course she's going to be different after going through all this BS.

We're rooting for you Brit!

EXACTLY 🙌 This is emotional torture she has endured. They treated her like a child to profit off her. Vile, despicable POS team. 

12 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This article confirms that Britney has been in this conservatorship because of past **** abuse and not her mental capacity . I’ve never in my life heard of someone being in a conservatorship for substance abuse. This is unreal.  

and that if the substance abuse claims are even real

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This article confirms that Britney has been in this conservatorship because of past **** abuse and not her mental capacity . I’ve never in my life heard of someone being in a conservatorship for substance abuse. This is unreal.  

"Susceptible to undue influence."

Team CON have been telling us this since 2009.

• Like 1

I REALLY WANT TO BEAT THEM! Like they deserve the worst!

That judge is absolutely disgusting, deserves to lose her license and jail! Jamie deserves jail! And maybe be put on a conservatorship, because he’s literally a psychopath, maybe Britney can be his conservator :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Everyone, literally everyone involved in this horrible situation deserves jail!

I REALLY hope Britney gets to be free and live a happy life. And I really hope karma gets to all these evil people.

We NEED to fight for her freedom!

WHERE ARE THE BIG CELEBRITIES?? WHERE IS THE F**CKING PRESIDENT?? WHERE IS KAMALA HARRIS? THE FEMINISTS? HELLO?  

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 1
Just now, Britneylandia said:

I REALLY WANT TO BEAT THEM! Like they deserve the worst! That judge is absolutely disgusting, deserves to lose her license and jail! And Jamie deserves jail and be put on a conservatorship, because he’s literally a psychopath, maybe Britney can be his conservator :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I REALLY hope Britney gets to be free and lives happy life. And I really hope karma gets to all these evil people.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Yes, share this article everywhere! 

1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

I REALLY WANT TO BEAT THEM! Like they deserve the worst! That judge is absolutely disgusting, deserves to lose her license and jail! And Jamie deserves jail and be put on a conservatorship, because he’s literally a psychopath, maybe Britney can be his conservator :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I REALLY hope Britney gets to be free and lives happy life. And I really hope karma gets to all these evil people.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Everyone involved deserves PRISON TIME. Her father deserves a minimum sentence of 13 years for taking that same amount of time away from his daughter.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I swear if I see anyone attacking Britney in any upcoming videos on instagram, i'm going to come for you.

She is SO *** **** strong, of course she's going to be different after going through all this BS.

We're rooting for you Brit!

below the latest video, the comments a la "genuinely concerned" "whats happening" are the most liked by Bots clearly to follow a certain Team con-shes-soo-unstable-narrative. INFURIATING

• Like 1

I just finished reading the article, it was all over my feed and these people will pay this time I had tears in my eyes this is criminal and just for money? Britney had to perform while having 103 fever, this is shameful. Karma is coming for them and they will rot in hell for this, I simply can't believe this 13 years lost - passion lost - confidence lost - love for performing lost. Everything LOST! This women is now 40 and just wants to be free, I don't know what Britney must have done in her past life to get this man as his father this is truly heartbreaking. 

They will pay, this system is beyond corrupt. 

Oh wow, the fact that she forced to perform while sick... that's just so ****ed up.

Also the article pretty much says Britney wants to end the c-ship for the same reasons we've cited (e.g. Jamie's alcoholism). So glad this is seeing the light before tomorrow! 

• Like 3