The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

The sad thing is that Judge Penny knows all of this information. She has access to all of these files including ones we still can’t see… But Judge Penny has done NOTHING. Until she pushes back against team con, she is just as responsible for the exploitation of Britney as Team con.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

This article confirms that Britney has been in this conservatorship because of past **** abuse and not her mental capacity . I’ve never in my life heard of someone being in a conservatorship for substance abuse. This is unreal.  

Not to mention Jamie himself was arrested and went Into rehab over alcoholism

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

So the captions on her Instagram are being made up for the most part let's face it. Her Instagram is a propaganda tool to make her look bad. It all changed very suspiciously after the forced mental health stay, shortly after the "daddy is sick so domination is cancelled" and the "all is well" video (which she was obviously forced to record to get released from there).

Once they knew it was going to start unravelling they pulled out all the stops to discredit her using her Instagram.

Her dancing videos are just that - expressive dancing but they edit it to the point of ridiculous and then fire out a weird caption to make her look "crazy"

I dread to think what is happening when she is looking nervous as hell in some talking videos. 

We can not trust anything from her Instagram knowing how she has been fighting for years and has been oppressed. 

Yeah, it's a cship propaganda. The videos look even more fake and forced now that we know more details of everything.

The only thing I don't understand is: why her boyfriend, her mother, her sister and Felicia are still engaging that account? That account works against Britney herself, people around her should stop pretend that's her.

• Like 2

No lie, I was there the night she performed with the fever it was in Atlantic City, NJ. I was actually lucky enough to do a meet and greet with her and she literally apologized to me for being sick. She even made a comment about her fever on stage. 

Girl, I’m praying for you tomorrow. BURN THE WHOLE THING TO THE ******* GROUND BABY. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

The sad thing is that Judge Penny knows all of this information. She has access to all of these files including ones we still can’t see… But Judge Penny has done NOTHING. Until she pushes back against team con, she is just as responsible for the exploitation of Britney as Team con.

Judges believe conservators over conservatees because the conservatees are deemed gravely disabled for being in a conservatorship. It’s a terrible catch 22. This whole guardianship system must be exposed. 

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, it's a cship propaganda. The videos look even more fake and forced now that we know more details of everything.

The only thing I don't understand is: why her boyfriend, her mother, her sister and Felicia are still engaging that account? That account works against Britney herself, people around her should stop pretend that's her.

And now we know for fact she is “punished” if she doesn’t do as they want. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Judges believe conservators over conservatees because the conservatees are deemed gravely disabled for being in a conservatorship. It’s a terrible catch 22. This whole guardianship system must be exposed. 

No. She’s part of the corruption & knows damn well Britney doesn’t need this conservatorship, she’s raking in bundles for the court system. There’s no capacity declaration filed, they’re nothing but crooked liars. That’s why the keep spewing the “cship is voluntary” & “Britney can terminate at any time” propaganda, when it’s clear from these documents it is NOT VOLUNTARY. She’s just as evil & crooked as everyone else involved in this mess.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

No lie, I was there the night she performed with the fever it was in Atlantic City, NJ. I was actually lucky enough to do a meet and greet with her and she literally apologized to me for being sick. She even made a comment about her fever on stage. 

Girl, I’m praying for you tomorrow. BURN THE WHOLE THING TO THE ******* GROUND BABY. 

**** COLON SPEARS, **** HIM **** HIM **** HIM

I can't even imagine the trauma she has thinking she has to ******* apologize for being sick

12 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I went to two of three AC shows (Friday & Saturday) and was SO scared she was gonna cancel mine bc she was so sick the first night (Thursday).

(not me sounding like a selfish a hole....)

6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No. She’s part of the corruption & knows damn well Britney doesn’t need this conservatorship, she’s raking in bundles for the court system. There’s no capacity declaration filed, they’re nothing but crooked liars. That’s why the keep spewing the “cship is voluntary” & “Britney can terminate at any time” propaganda, when it’s clear from these documents it is NOT VOLUNTARY. She’s just as evil & crooked as everyone else involved in this mess.

I don’t know what you are saying “no” to as I agree with you completely. I don’t think anyone should escape scot free from this. I’m saying the whole system is corrupt that the judge is part of. It’s a systematic problem. The judges are always going to believe the conservator. There’s been many guardianship documentaries that have shown the abuse throughout the whole system. Probate courts of California must be reformed. That’s why there are several bills proposed. 

I can't. I've read the article and all of your comments and I can't really add anything new but:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I've been knowing all of this, obviously not literally and not for sure, but I'm not suprised at all. This is what For The Record was about.

But I am suprised by these pieces of new confirmations leaking before her speaking up and THANK YOU NYTIMES! I'm truly hopeful this causes a new wave of outrage AS IT SHOULD:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

Britney is really one of the strongest woman ever. Coping with this bullsh for 13 years and counting... She deserves the world, anything she wants and I hope she can retire in peace if that's her biggest wish

• Like 1