The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

4 hours ago, bluestrawberry51 said:

I am honestly wondering if she will say something to us fans,

It's not needed...She doesn't owe us anything, and I think we are not doing this to be "rewarded", the movement is for her freedom and her freedom alone, I really hope she doesn't feel pressured to continue living her life pleasing us. 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

.She doesn't owe us anything,

This! Remember guys, She doesn't owe us anything, not an album talking about this, not an interview with Oprah, not a special concert, we need to understand if she just wants to move on and never talk about this, that's OK

• Like 2
10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's not needed...She doesn't owe us anything, and I think we are not doing this to be "rewarded", the movement is for her freedom and her freedom alone, I really hope she doesn't feel pressured to continue living her life pleasing us. 

Oh i definitely agree and didn't meant that she owed us anything - honestly didn't realize that posted I was starting to write stuff out but had to go lol-- i was more just curious if she would thank the fans for standing up for her when no one- cannot believe her own mother apparently - did nothing this whole time. It's very sad that it was her fans- people who don't know her in real life- who really helped her even get to this point.

Fans respected, loved, & fought for her when her own family used her.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: