The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

10 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I guess this answers the question of why she hasn't openly pushed for the conservatorship to end:

1) She has, many times in fact.

2) Everytime she does she's punished harshly.

This is so true. I think she only feels empowered to try again now because the world is watching. If she gets punished for speaking tomorrow everyone is going to know why and won't stand for it. I could vomit. **** these people entirely.

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This is so true. I think she only feels empowered to try again now because the world is watching. If she gets punished for speaking tomorrow everyone is going to know why and won't stand for it. I could vomit. **** these people entirely.

So I don’t think she really cried about the framing Britney Spears documentary. Team con is lying through her Instagram. 

this is just as corrupt as we all feared. They’ve manipulated her and they’ve manipulated the GP with their statements. They’ve owned the narrative for far too long. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'm worried that would slow things down tho..

Teamcon has made a mockery of the court system and the should pay for it, but I don't think we should stoop to their level.

I don't know what things it could be slowing down though, it's not like Ingham is asking for termination anyways or that things are moving faster. If it wasn't because Britney requested to speak to the judge, things would still be stagnant at this point. 

whatever the case, a petition has already been filed, so we'll see what happens with that, but if it's gone that far, it means there really isn't any rule that prevents strangers from doing so

• Like 4

I don't actually think Jamie is being forced to live in a trailer park. I think his bumpkin *** is choosing to live there intentionally. It's all he knows. He's ghetto. He'll go blow that money on alcohol and fishing poles before he has a suitable place to lay his head at night. Throw the whole man away*.

*in prison

• Like 6
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I don't actually think Jamie is being forced to live in a trailer park. I think his bumpkin *** is choosing to live there intentionally. It's all he knows. He's ghetto. He'll go blow that money on alcohol and fishing poles before he has a suitable place to lay his head at night. Throw the whole man away*.

*in prison

I actually think he does it for two reasons; not to raise suspicions about how he manages her money, but also, because that's what he knows and feel comfortable with.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

She definitely didn't. That was some Team Con BS. There is no way anyone can believe anything her account posts is 100% coming from her. Something is always modified.

I’ve always taken her social media with a grain of salt. I can’t believe that’s literally the only communication she has with the outside world and she doesn’t even control it

• Like 1
Just now, GregReid said:

I have made it into a PDF and added it to my google drive if people would like to read it in full.

Unsure if links are allowed like this (pretty sure they are as it's just sharing the same article) but here if you want to add it to OP (just a suggestion) @Slayer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O6WkLBdgo8IcLf_v4hkUcnU2A2j5q6dd/view?usp=sharing

That's so nice of you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I'll add it to the OP!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’ve always taken her social media with a grain of salt. I can’t believe that’s literally the only communication she has with the outside world and she doesn’t even control it

It’s sick. Just like everything else here. 

• Like 1

I'm so glad we have actual proof — not hearsay, but proof — from a reputable media outlet citing court docs about these things now. 

I don't care if she never works again.. She's been flirting with retirement throughout her career and said early on that she didn't even picture doing this at 40, 50 (Madonna's age at the time). She wants to be normal and have her family and enjoy them. I hope this mess ends and no one takes advantage of her ever, ever again. "Obsessed" truly is the word. Jamie has truly treated Britney like a race horse and there's no denying it. She even said on stage she had a fever, was sick and was about to pass out and yet she did the show without incident. A shame. Praying for you, Britney. Praying that you can enjoy the life you have worked so hard for.

3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

And what the hell do we do with Ingham now? Does that mean that he's actually maybe trying to low key possibly do his job this whole time or at least for longer than we thought? (even though he sucks at it) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

My thoughts exactly.

maybe he began having regrets years ago about his decision to say she is “mentally incapable” and tried to help free her.

it could also have been to save himself, he as a lawyer knew just how fraudulent this all was and continuing to be dishonest, would hurt him when this all eventually blew up…

How long did team con (and the judges) the they could get away with this

• Like 1