Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I know this may be naive but part of me wonders if the documentary opened her eyes to somethings …. Like perhaps she didn’t realIze some things she had the power to contest .. like picking your own attorney, making money for people, etc  She seemed to articulate so many things the documentary discussed and she even went hard after the paparazzi, to contradict their statement in the documentary about her loving them 

• Like 3

Britney saying "fake it till you make it" is so disheartening.

She's the one who gave me confidence to be myself, to all of us, to all of the LGBT community to be confident in our own skins.

I can't believe this happened today. I'm so proud of Britney. I'm so proud of the whole movement.

It all happened because of one phone call by a random stranger and the fans spoke up and now Britney spoke herself with so much confidence.

This is already generating so much headlines. I'm so proud :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

We don't have a transcript or anything. We LITERALLY heard her say her whole story from her own words.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, itsjames said:

what was she saying about paris? can someone give context?

Yeah haven’t you listened to the audio? She was using Paris as an example in that when a celebrity of their caliber claims abuse it’s often perceived as an outlandish story and people are quick to say it’s exaggerated or unbelievable. Like, women aren’t taken seriously. She said she herself was skeptical (I am summarizing) of Paris’s story and this made her think “what will people think of my story?”. She was afraid of speaking out like Paris because she was afraid people would cast doubt on her the same way they did to Paris.

• Like 1

OMG I've just finished reading....

SO PROUD of Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SO PROUD of her finally speaking her truth!

She is in hell for so many years!

I really hope she is FREE soon and all of these people to be in jail for many many years!!!!

Its Britney *****!!!!!

• Like 1

So is anyone going to post about how Jamie Lynn is literally being cancelled? Is anyone following that? Type Jamie Lynn Spears into Twitter and select “latest” and she’s being destroyed by Twitter. Everyone is saying she’s cancelled and for Netflix to fire her from their show. She’s already turned off her Instagram comments. The public is f^cking furious and I’m HERE FOR IT!

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

So is anyone going to post about how Jamie Lynn is literally being cancelled? Is anyone following that? Type Jamie Lynn Spears into Twitter and select “latest” and she’s being destroyed by Twitter. Everyone is saying she’s cancelled and for Netflix to fire her from their show. She’s already turned off her Instagram comments. The public is f^cking furious and I’m HERE FOR IT!

Sorry but i still dont know what did she do wrong

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I mean it is mind boggling that she has never once really made a public statement of support for Britney or what she’s going through. Her ambivalence/silence kinda contributes to the perception everyone now has of her! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Waiting for my invite to the Jamie Lynn is Cancelled Gala! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I hope he got to stay with her awhile afterwards and even spend the night. I just want her to feel loved and safe.

I hope so, but she is still in it and rules are rules ... I just hope her jailers aren't go further in the abuse after that

4 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Omg yaaas! I need to read it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

11 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Yeah haven’t you listened to the audio? She was using Paris as an example in that when a celebrity of their caliber claims abuse it’s often perceived as an outlandish story and people are quick to say it’s exaggerated or unbelievable. Like, women aren’t taken seriously. She said she herself was skeptical (I am summarizing) of Paris’s story and this made her think “what will people think of my story?”. She was afraid of speaking out like Paris because she was afraid people would cast doubt on her the same way they did to Paris.

Which is sad because it’s quite clear to anybody with any brain activity that a person capable of touring shouldn’t be in a conservatorship. Point blank. Even if she has mental health issues, it does not warrant having their basic rights removed if they are able to functional with capacity. 

• Like 3