Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

52 minutes ago, zone said:

Sorry but i still dont know what did she do wrong

• When people kept asking about her sister, she constantly lied to everyone that Britney is either doing great (like she was happy in conservatorship), or "you don't know anything about her so shut up" (basically trying to led people believe that Britney is mentally not well and hence in conservatorship). She has also lied on other occasions about Britney. 
  • She used Britney's money. There's leaked documents of her using hundreds of thousands on plane tickets etc. 
  • She's very close with Lou Taylor and her father. They used to post pictures all the time together and she has multiple times praised Lou, all while Britney is rotting in her home because of said person.
  • According to Sam Lutfi (take his words with grain of salt) JL was more than happy that Britney is in conservatorship, because it meant that she gets money. Remember that JL has never worked a single day after Zoey101 was cancelled. Yet she somehow managed to get herself huge mansion and live luxurious life.
  • She has constantly used her sister for attention but still shows no signs of actually caring about her. 
  • No one in the family helped Britney (they could have acted legally as "interested party"). Bryan seems to be not that close with Britney, Lynne seems to be kinda dumb, but JL, who has personal relationship with Lou and is on great terms with her father, probably knew perfectly well what was going on with the conservatorship. She knew but she didn't CARE because the conservatorship has been very lucrative for her too.  
  • She has always shown her jealously about Britney and her success. She would get angry if people talked about her sister instead of her in her instagram page. This is why she limited the comments because she was so tired of lying about her all the time about her wellbeing.
  • Lou tried to buy music career for JL. She even started new label for her called "Sweet Jamie Music, inc" (:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:) Where you think all the money for that came from? probably not from Chillin' with you sales... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: And there's even more layers for her evilness, but I have no more energy left for nobodies 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Britney Spears MAKING HISTORY LITERALLY SINCE 1999

this case is going to blow up the entire probate conservatorship system now omg I'm on such a highhhhhhhh

I was thinking about that motion that wasn't approved about letting conservatees have the counsel of their choice :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: they better start promoting that again 

5 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I am still in absolute shock. I’m literally stunned. I was not expecting what happened last night!

I literally got chills when they were asking to seal it and Britney’s voice appeared from nowhere to say WELL THEY’VE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB EXPLOITING MY LIFE I literally died. 

This has blown up in every way possible and it’s also given us as fans concrete proof of her situation. This is amazing. I know it she’s free she would say more and raise awareness. She is so strong. This also shows the world how sane and awake she is. People see these stupid Instagram videos trying to make her look so stupid when she’s not. She was speaking in her normal voice. Britney Spears is aware she was silenced. I am so so proud of her. I still can’t believe we’ve heard her speak so openly for the first time in like 14 years.

Well said! I’m so glad she finally got to speak so freely, and she did it wonderfully.

I was so happy to hear she was also researching conservatorships. I also think when she’s free she will advocate for others. This is huge. 

We now know, from her own words she wants to terminate the abusive conservatorship. 

Stay strong Britney. You deserve everything and more! Your team, family and all who were involved in this corrupt conservatorship will pay.  

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:
  • When people kept asking about her sister, she constantly lied to everyone that Britney is either doing great (like she was happy in conservatorship), or "you don't anything about her so shut up" (basically trying to led people believe that Britney is mentally not well and hence in conservatorship). She has also lied on other occasions about Britney. 
  • She used Britney's money. There's leaked documents of her using hundreds of thousands on plane tickets etc. 
  • She's very close with Lou Taylor and her father. They used to post pictures all the time together and she has multiple times praised Lou, all while Britney is rotting in her home because of said person.
  • According to Sam Lutfi (take his words with grain of salt) JL was more than happy that Britney is in conservatorship, because it meant that she gets money. Remember that JL has never worked a single day after Zoey101 was cancelled. Yet she somehow managed to get herself huge mansion and live luxurious life.
  • She has constantly used her sister for attention but still shows no signs of actually caring about her. 
  • No one in the family helped Britney (they could have acted legally as "interested party"). Bryan seems to be not that close with Britney, Lynne seems to be kinda dumb, but JL, who has personal relationship with Lou and is on great terms with her father, probably knew perfectly well what was going on with the conservatorship. She knew but she didn't CARE because the conservatorship has been very lucrative for her too.  
  • She has always shown her jealously about Britney and her success. She would get angry if people talked about her sister instead of her in her instagram page. This is why she limited the comments because she was so tired of lying about her all the time about her wellbeing.
  • Lou tried to buy music career for JL. She even started new label for her called "Sweet Jamie Music, inc" (:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:) Where you think all the money for that came from? probably not from Chillin' with you sales... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: And there's even more layers for her evilness, but I have no more energy left for nobodies 

This. Slay sis. Slay. Tell em! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This was a 100,000 times better than what we had hoped for, she spilled everything!!! Now I know where Jayden gets his talent of spilling tea, he already warned us about Jamie 2 years ago.

I'm waiting to see what will be the next post on her instagram.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

You guys, I didn’t really watch X factor … were these tweeters talking about her on set contestants? 

https://ibb.co/yWpJmsP
https://ibb.co/5TZZYPK

Her personality is completely unauthentic in X-factor. She was very clearly heavily medicated, uncomfortable, and in some episodes she looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but there. It's clear that they gave Britney script so that she would be the "mean judge" (literal britney bi*ch) :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I recommend this thread 

i'm shocked. i'm so deeply sad all of our worst nightmares have turned out to be true. britney is the strongest woman on earth, i can't be more proud to be her fan. no matter what she does in her career, this has been the most important moment in History for this fandom. hope social pressure helps her win this case. we all believe you and we are with you britney. i love you so much. i'm crying like idk what to say 

• Like 1