Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

14 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Why did she shade Paris tho? I thought they were friends and met for dinner in summer. 

Paris has always been so supportive of Britney. I hope Paris isn't mad about it. 

I think she just wanted to make a convoluted point.. that she didn't want to tell the people about her situation because people wouldn't believe her because she is Britney Spears, she has everything.. just like for the case with Paris, Britney is just an outsider, she doesn't know what exactly happened to her...

14 minutes ago, ExXL said:

So what's the outcome of all this thing ??? She spilled the tea , now that we all know she's been abused and mistreated and she wants to terminate the conservatorship when will the judges make a decision ???

the next hearing is I think 14th July.. so probably some decision will be made then...

Sorry for saying this so late but you know, time differences. But wow, I'm shocked, I'm emotional and I'm so proud of Britney.

It's very bittersweet cause it feels good to have Britney speaking up and validating a lot of our concerns about the conservatorship and what they've done to her. However, it's incredibly bitter cause a lot of the things I hoped weren't true are in fact true and traumatized her.

I'm really thankful that she spoke up and i hope everyone who made her life a living hell will pay and go to jail. 

Stay strong Britney, we'll always be by your side and support you 100% 

18 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Why did she shade Paris tho? I thought they were friends and met for dinner in summer. 

Paris has always been so supportive of Britney. I hope Paris isn't mad about it. 

I don't think she meant to shade her, I think she meant she found it difficult to believe Paris' story at first, just as an illustration of the fact that people in general find it hard to believe women's stories of abuse, or to believe that bad things can happen to people who are famous or rich. I think she meant it more like: "I even had trouble believing Paris' story, so how is anyone ever going to believe me?" I don't think she meant to imply that Paris lied, it's more to make a point about our own attitudes towards the stories & experiences of women.

I guess she could have worded it better but considering the circumstances and the stress she was under I don't blame her.

Anyway I think her and Paris are in touch so I'm sure Paris knows no shade was intended.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Did you hear today recording? What makes you think they are in touch? How do you think Britney can talk with her if everything about of her life it's controller by her team? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

they were texting just last week lol, Paris just admitted on an interview a few days ago

She didn't mean to shade Miley OR Paris. She was making a point, an example. Ya'll shouldn't be focusing on that right now. Her family, care takers and management need to be trialed for gross negligence.  It is DISGUSTING, VILE, HORRID. How the **** has this Judge or any other judge for that matter ALLOWED THIS? The Californian justice system has failed not only Britney, but thousands of other conservatees'. DISGUSTING. 

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

I'd like to stress that the conservatorship never "saved" Britney's life. It was simply put in place to take control over her finances. Britney had an emotional breakdown and needed to see a psychologist not have her basic human rights taken away from her. She had leeches around her but the biggest one turned out to be her father. Did Jamie ever express why he needed to take control of her finances? The discussion seems to always have been about her mental health which begs the question as to why Britney, an able-bodied and mentally sound woman, 13 years later has no control over her finances and personal life? 

• Like 3

So what now? What can we expect to happen?

What SHOULD happen is new court hearings should be set for Britney to replace Ingham with a lawyer of her choice, for an official termination filing coming from her and at last but not least for the therapy treatment she wants!! And I want all of this now!

Also can we take a moment to analyze Ingham’s interventions in this? Why wasn’t Brit told until recently she can file for termination? Why can’t he understand Britney doesn’t want to keep in place this ABUSIVE conservatorship? AND why he wants to keep things sealed moving forward?! To protect her privacy or to keep her silenced?

Could this Wantuch guy be a friend Brit met in those AA meetings? So many questions and apparently no updates on what happened after they cut the livestream.

I’m so proud of Britney and of us. Justice HAS TO BE MADE, there’s no going back! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

And people were insulting me when i said we should boycott everything Brtney from now on.. She really went through hell and tbh i really fear for her life now she has revealed everything. I feel like if nothing happens or change she'll be broken forever. I really hope something positive happens out of all this very soon.

1 minute ago, igmate said:

And people were insulting me when i said we should boycott everything Brtney from now on.. She really went through hell and tbh i really fear for her life now she has revealed everything. I feel like if nothing happens or change she'll be broken forever. I really hope something positive happens out of all this very soon.

She really is strong 

3 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Yeah I heard it!

Didn't they go out for dinner together a while ago?

Paris, like Britney's insurrectionist ex-husband and Billy B, has lied about meeting/speaking to Britney. If they truly met, she would've posted a picture of the two. The paparazzi is always tipped when Britney leaves her house. 

Britney hasn't met her childhood friends so why the hell would she meet with someone she only hanged out with briefly during a dark period in her life.

It’s 2am here in western Canada… I’ve been non stop reading and reading and listening to everything… just wanna say love you guys! We may not know each other but all our hearts are in the right place and we have an amazing fandom community. The best ❤️. Keep talking. Keep sharing. #FreeBritney is #1 in trending on Twitter here again. 

Love love love you all. Let’s all stay strong for our girl. Hugs. Lots of hugs. Have a great day friends ❤️

• Like 1