Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

FROM BLIND GOSSIP Take it as you want to

Money makes the world go round, and most people want to have more than they already have.

But when other people are involved in handling your money, do they really have your best interests in mind?

In the case of this female singer, there is no clear answer.

There is something a little strange going on behind the scenes, though, that we wanted to tell you about.

It’s not about our female celebrity or her family.

It’s about her boyfriend.

He has been talking to a financial manager about how to handle a windfall.

Wait a minute. What windfall?

As far as we know, he is not expecting some sort of inheritance. He has not hit the lottery. And he is not wealthy.

It’s his girlfriend who has tens of millions of dollars to her name. Up to this point, her family has helped to manage her finances, her budget, her investments.

Does her boyfriend think that he is going to get control of her money?

We don’t know what is going to happen or what her boyfriend’s intentions are, but it is concerning that he suddenly thinks he needs to know how to handle a large amount of money.

Similar: All The Money In The World

Singer:

[Optional] Do you think she is well? Who should handle her money?

8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

Nah, 2007, what was really the danger she was in? Everybody was looking her every step, but these years, it was the opposite, they were drugging her for real (something to this day can't even be proven Lutfi did), she was being threatened, isolated, she suffered trauma and even developed phobias she didn't have, all while telling the world everything was fine.

All of this happened behind the doors, with no witnesses (willing to help her) and protected by the "law" that allowed all this to happen. The hopelessness of knowing she couldn't speak, that her own family wouldn't help her. Before she could at least exit rehab if she didn't like it, here she was being forced to sit down in a chair for 10 hrs a day in an empty room and having to change clothes in front of strangers. She was alienated in her own house. Not to mention the restriction to use her own money, and during covid even being able to have her hair or nails done (and people thinking her disheveled image was due to mental issues). And on top of that, paparazzi were still following in her worst moments, like when they let her out of the facility, so I really believe what she's lived is worse than anything she went through pre-conservatorship, and that makes the whole thing even more absurd and ironic

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

What a disgusting thing to say after hearing what Britney has said today. She’s a 40 year old woman. She’s already stated Jodi  the personal conservator, who is a total stranger is acting like her father and strange people who she’s never met evaluating her mental health getting close to her against her will. Let the woman live and stop bringing 2007 up. Get a grip 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

Sam is a scam I don't care if fans are blinded by his false support. Of course she enjoys time with him as she is ALONE and GASLIT.

He supported the ******* facility stay ! He was handpicked by Team Con ! He was there for the staged photo OPs ! 

People thought that the cship and Jamie were good for Britney in the past ! Look how it all turned out !

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

Leave Hesam alone. 

Like can we not repeat the past. Even if K-Fed was a piece of sh;t, it certainly didn’t help Britney’s situation at the time that the entire world was ganging up and dragging the person she chose to love and have in her life. It’s hurtful and belittling. The whole point of this is that she should have the right to live her own experiences and make her own mistakes. Adding to the noise with negative speculation about Hesam is just hypocritical if you support Britney. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Leave Hesam alone. 

Like can we not repeat the past. Even if K-Fed was a piece of sh;t, it certainly didn’t help Britney’s situation at the time that the entire world was ganging up and dragging the person she chose to love and have in her life. It’s hurtful and belittling. The whole point of this is that she should have the right to live her own experiences and make her own mistakes. Adding to the noise with negative speculation about Hesam is just hypocritical if you support Britney. 

Valid point and you make me reconsider how I view the situation. But we all know deep down that he is just another leech, and I am sick of her being taken advantage of. I don't know how to think anymore. I'm in need of a good night of sleep :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I was there at that time and no, what is SCARY is this "legal" conservatorship.

It was just a period were she wanted freedom and she rebelled, media calls her crazy because of money, etc .. okay it was bad but you can handle it. The thing you can't handle is being a prisoner of your own life, put in a "mental health box" which is hard to prove the opposite. I know that thing personnaly, and I repeat, when the system say "you're not capable", "you're crazy", then it's so hard to take back the damage already written.

"it truly did save her life back then" PLEASE ! Have your heard what she said tonight ??? It look like you work for daddy Spears.

From the beginning the conservatorship was mean to be this way, stop being blind ! The "few months" was just a story.

Truly you have no confidence on Britney, but I have. After all these years, she don't trust anybody, which is not the best way, but at least she will not be easily the puppet of someone.

3 minutes ago, Matou said:

I was there at that time and no, what is SCARY is this "legal" conservatorship.

It was just a period were she wanted freedom and she rebelled, media calls her crazy because of money, etc .. okay it was bad but you can handle it. The thing you can't handle is being a prisoner of your own life, put in a "mental health box" which is hard to prove the opposite. I know that thing personnaly, and I repeat, when the system say "you're not capable", "you're crazy", then it's so hard to take back the damage already written.

"it truly did save her life back then" PLEASE ! Have your heard what she said tonight ??? It look like you work for daddy Spears.

From the beginning the conservatorship was mean to be this way, stop being blind ! The "few months" was just a story.

Truly you have no confidence on Britney, but I have. After all these years, she don't trust anybody, which is not the best way, but at least she will not be easily the puppet of someone.

Still not in bed ? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

Now that I've calm myself down... I'm still speechless about what happened today. We knew/suspected most of the thing she said but still, it was heartbreaking and way more than I expected, she literally dragged every single person from her team and family. She did not deserve this at all. And she only spoke about the last 3 years... I'm sure she has worse things to say. This was just the tip of the iceberg.

And when she said "When he passed away I got on my knees and said thank god"... I can't even imagine the trauma and abuse that must have been inflicted on her for her to say something like that. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

And she was going to request the judge permission to do an interview (!!!!!) to talk about this but then she found out today that this hearing was public so she changed her mind and used this as the "interview". God, she's so strong and brave. I bet that wasn't easy at all.

idk, i just hope this all ends asap. Honestly, i dont know how the judge is going to ignore this (again) now that the world knows everything. And they all need to go to jail, i still cant believe all the thigs they did to her because she wanted a ******* break between piece of me and domination. They put her through hell for a stupid chorepgraphy!!! And i'm angry again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Anyway, Britney is the strongest person I know and she deserves the world and her freedom back. 

• Like 2