Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

All the times she was asked to slow down are evidence of how much she was in need to speak up. Man I feel sad, but at the same time hopeful, wishing that her words are truly heard and she finally leads a life where she is not a prey of greed. 
I love you, Britney. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, J45x said:

FROM BLIND GOSSIP Take it as you want to

I have quite a bit to say about Sam. First, I want to clarify that I am not trying to say I know more, but just like many people here are saying, some people get super defensive in absurd ways. Yes, I was one of the ones who said it was obvious her medications were not correctly administered, that dosages were quite obviously, wrong and they went crazy. yes, like many of you, I was one who said there was no way in hell they allowed her to post things on her Instagram and I, as many others, was called crazy and told multiple times "wtf do you know, crazy!" Now, everyone knows we were not so crazy after all. People just don`t like to see the obvious. Having said this, there are a lot of things to question about Sam. Of course it is her private life and of course, nobody will or can (except these leeches that control her) direct what she will do. But I have a question...how has someone who has been absolutely ran over by these people, a person whose every relationship, romantic and fraternal, every interaction since 2008 was controlled and dictated by a team of exploiters, all of a sudden is allowed to welcome a total stranger into her inner circle without them caring for their merchandise/slave (aka Britney.) I see people defending Sam with the same passion they deffended her father a few years ago. I would wait and see. I doubt they allowed her to have a real relationship with someone without their freaking claw immersed in the whole deal. Weren`t there papers of this dude being paid as a "chef". They probably allowed him in to keep her calm, like you would give a toy to a puppy. Now, I am not claiming to know what is the real nature of their relationship. I don`t know what kind of person Sam is, maybe he is the greates dude, but don`t be convinced of that just because he liked "freebritney2 posts. Should he be trashed? No, but he should be regarded with caution.

Britney, with the trashy men she has had in her family -no surprise- has had a tendency to fall for jerks and people don`t break out of those patterns so easily. Now, she has also been gaslit, abused, trauatized, lied to for years, not counting her childhood trauma and everything she went through with Federline. Wouldn`t you hold on to a companionship for dear life?  Honestly, I hope he is the greatest guy and he loves her, but him wearing a Free Britney shirt is not enough to convince me of that and it shouldn`t convince anyone. Not that it is something for us to decide, I am just saying.

21 minutes ago, Roger said:

Sam is a scam I don't care if fans are blinded by his false support. Of course she enjoys time with him as she is ALONE and GASLIT.

He supported the ******* facility stay ! He was handpicked by Team Con ! He was there for the staged photo OPs ! 

People thought that the cship and Jamie were good for Britney in the past ! Look how it all turned out !

I wouldn`t go as far as to sau he is a scam, but yeah, he doesn`t have a clean past in this matter. 

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

Totally agree, i was there at the time and it was scary AF.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Roger said:

Valid point and you make me reconsider how I view the situation. But we all know deep down that he is just another leech, and I am sick of her being taken advantage of. I don't know how to think anymore. I'm in need of a good night of sleep :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Thank you for being receptive :)

I’m still too riled up to sleep but definitely emotionally frazzled as well. 

• Like 1

now we know what she was trying to say with project rose... About s** trafficking or human trafficking, and I'm excited to see what they are going to post on her Instagram right know when everyone one knows the truth now. They deserve the worst. I'm proud of Britney, and I wanna know what happen at the end of the reunion... The first step is, they would let her choose her own lawyers. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dahreal**** said:

Can someone tell me which was the result of this ? 
What will happen next ?

The result is that the whole world now knows the crimes they did to Britney and won't stop until Britney is freed no matter how long it might take. What will happen next is that there will be another court hearing on July 14.

3 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Britney related or not he's still cancelled in my book with racial profiling jokes, Janet, etc. and I hope we get a confirmation one day on whether he grabbed Kylie Minogue's butt with consent or not :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Been thinking this for years. I posted about the Janet thing on here before and ppl were like "It's not Justin's fault" 😑 glad ppl are caught up now he is a sleaze! And is fake sympathy for Britney is pathetic. The only good thing is it gets more word out about Britney's hearing

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

The result is that the whole world now knows the crimes they did to Britney and won't stop until Britney is freed no matter how long it might take. What will happen next is that there will be another court hearing on July 14.

The long awaited accounting hearing.