Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

7 minutes ago, Roger said:

The doc's director Erin Lee Car has posted this:

She's gonna ******* come through :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

6 minutes ago, bboy said:

Sure they will release it next week and it will be #1 for weeks

The only thing I want : GET BRITNEY INVOLVED :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Crazygoodz said:

Sorry and hello from the other side of the world

Where can u hear all of it?

And what's that matter about Miley and Paris ????????

Miley: She used as example as how she has the freedom to smoke w**d on stage, she share same management i think.

Paris: She used her as example on how she understand that some people may don't believe her words cause her star status, because she felt the same with Paris documentary.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Believe she exaggerated here. They were taking a lot of blood when she was in the institute to check how the medication was affecting her body. 

8 gallons = 30L

I mean it's impossible for a week right ? It's so strange ... even if it's to check medication, you don't do this so much.

I literally cried reading this. Is there any news that desicions were made? Britney we hear you. U r not alone. God please help this woman. Why in the hell Sam didn't petitioned for termination if she wanted to not even said itvshe can do it. And why would they put her on lythium for no reason. 

I am so proud of her. I love that woman so much. She is such an inspiration. I would have caved and given up, had I been in her shoes. Her spirit is so strong. She's truly an inspiration. 

It was painful to hear her testimony. She has been abused and taken advantage of by everyone -- including her scummy, disgusting family. She dragged them all, meaning, they were all part of this abuse. We knew her dad was an A-hole -- but I honestly believed Lynne cared. Glad to know they are all scum. **** them all. 

1 minute ago, Mario said:

I am so proud of her. I love that woman so much. She is such an inspiration. I would have caved and given up, had I been in her shoes. Her spirit is so strong. She's truly an inspiration. 

It was painful to hear her testimony. She has been abused and taken advantage of by everyone -- including her scummy, disgusting family. She dragged them all, meaning, they were all part of this abuse. We knew her dad was an A-hole -- but I honestly believed Lynne cared. Glad to know they are all scum. **** them all. 

Lynne at least is there trying to make some kind of amends, but I hope it’s not just a ploy to reshuffle control.  She needs to be FREE not under any one else ever again. 

Her sons better appreciate the phenomenal woman that gave them life. I honestly feel they have no idea just how bad this has all been for her and may have even been duped for years.  The family will need intense actual therapy in the years to come minus Jamie.  He’s dead to me.

• Like 5