Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

So happy our baby gained so much confidence. This is the Britney we all know - fearless and strong. She left me in tears with this speech, I`m still shocked and proud. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: If this story is not enough to end the nightmare she is going through, then nothing is. I love the fact, that its gonna go viral and the whole world will see how much she suffered and her dad will not be able to control the situation anymore. Enough is enough. 
I wasn`t expecting her to comment on Paris, or Miley, but I`m happy she has her showed her point of view. 
Hoping Penny girl was really listening this time and analyzing. If not, she must be inadequate and the media will destroy her. 
Praying for this to end soon :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Can you guys imagine if it wasn't transmitted online, there would be no change whatsoever? She said herself, that last time she spoke here she felt she was not heard and dismissed.. She is smart to have her testimony today be available for everybody and rest of the case going forward to be sealed!

I pray for the best now!!!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

yes, on the california court page.. you had to put case number etc and it was live stream as an audio..

That's great! unfortunately I missed it.. and I don't think we will be able to hear it again right? 

However that's great we have the transcript and that she spoke and said everything herself! That was the moment we fans were waiting for 13 years 

2 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

That's great! unfortunately I missed it.. and I don't think we will be able to hear it again right? 

However that's great we have the transcript and that she spoke and said everything herself! That was the moment we fans were waiting for 13 years 

here you can listen while it is still on youtube..

Britney Spears Conservatorship Testimony | 23rd June 2021 #FreeBritney - YouTube

Thank God this hearing was open to hear.

I'd say no questions left as "why" 

Why she don't speak out when everyone else do. Why her online presence is so odd. Why she looks scared and sad in q'n'a videos and answers completely useless questions that no one asked.

Now, the question raised is HOW.

How can someone live in such a public eye and be exposed to this treatment. 

How come no one in her surroundings rased alarm.

How can human been treat someone like that.

I'm sure it was humiliating and absolutely terrifying for Britney to say all this, live  to world to hear. But it needed to be done. So no one can twist her words again or answer for her.

This people, who are responsible for this torcher need to be criminaly prosecuted. This is slavery. Her held hostage at her own home, imprisoned. 

I'm sorry Britney. I'm sorry there was not a single person beside you who is on her side, not on pay role, who could had raised the alarm. I'm sorry that you had to live through it for 13 years (so far). I'm sorry that justice court failed you. I'm sorry.

The Paris thing will be taken out of context, she used Paris as an example, as she didn't initially believe Paris's abuse story, now she clearly does. And she used it as an example to say that abuse victims often won't be believed, hence why she didn't initially speak out about the abuse she has suffered. 

Just now, Alexanda said:

She didn't

Her testimony was much more scary than I actually thought, I can't believe her family did that to her and all for money? This is truly heartbreaking, I am proud fan and she's a strong women she exposed everyone and I am here for our queen.