Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I’m so proud of her. She’s making headlines for this so the pressure is on and the truth is out!!! I love how she owned it: it’s her hard work, it’s her money, she’s great at what she does etc. Most of all it’s nice to hear her speak. She sounded like herself. 

so was Jamie being ill all a lie btw? 

I JUST FINSIHED HEARING IT AND I AM IN TOTAL AWE. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I am so happy she took this as an advantage and RAN with it to wonderland. She gave every bit of detail and after this, we all now know she is on our side. :) However, I felt like my heart really dropped when I heard I say "I don't trust people anymore":crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It was shocking to hear about ID thing about her. That is horrible and disgusting! These r information we did not even know before. I am so happy that this happened. Hopefully this relevation paves a pathway for the better..

4 minutes ago, FixTheIce said:

this is so monumental. haven't heard her speak like that in years, she sounds like herself. she has been through hell and she's so strong. she deserves to have her freedom and a break and so much more. I love her so much I wish I could help her

We haven’t really heard her actually speak “real” since (maybe) FTR.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

the popjustice gays are all sad and worried about Britney now, ******* hypocrites, they were all mocking us a year ago... I wish I wasnt blocked there... f*ckuing assho*s...

The way they're trying to justify supporting Glory......2020 (Swimming in the Stars, Matches)

11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Lynne at least is there trying to make some kind of amends, but I hope it’s not just a ploy to reshuffle control.  She needs to be FREE not under any one else ever again. 

Her sons better appreciate the phenomenal woman that gave them life. I honestly feel they have no idea just how bad this has all been for her and may have even been duped for years.  The family will need intense actual therapy in the years to come minus Jamie.  He’s dead to me.

I don't think even they care enough to do anything. You can tell through Britney's voice that she truly feels alone and used. One of them even went on instagram posting about how much money Britney can make if she continues her career. They know she's a cash cow. Britney is alone in this.

• Like 6
On 6/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Okay, cool. To be totally honest with you, when [Dr. Benson] passed away, I got on my knees and thanked God

i was literally on the verge of tears but when this i read this I MF SCREAMED 

NOT HER THANKING GOD FOR THE THERAPIST DYING AHAHAHAHAHA

(i don’t blame her tho i hope he’s burning in hell rn)

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Can someone explain the  

End the conservationship without being evaluated? 

she's basically saying HASN'T SHE DONE ENOUGH. and haven't y'all gotten the picture yet. she doesn't want to sit through another shady therapy session.

• Like 2