Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

3 minutes ago, zone said:

Sorry but i still dont know what did she do wrong

What on earth do you mean… okay well if you heard or listened to anything Britney said today, it was that “my family did nothing” [to protect her from abuse] that her father “loved” controlling her and that everything has had to be approved by her father thereby everything, all the abuse & corruption comes from the top. Her dad. Jamie Lynn Spears is on the record being exceptionally close to her dad. When Britney says “my family did nothing” she is referring to her siblings and family members who despite knowing these abuses were taking place, stayed silent and said nothing. They, she Jamie Lynn, are all complicit. Britney also in the audio and on the record in the transcripts says she’s been supporting her family for years. They are living off her payroll. She even goes as far to say that’s why she “wouldn’t be surprised” if they had anything to say about this after she’s given her testimony. Basically: Jamie Lynn is complicit in allowing her sister Britney’s abuse, not ONLY is she merely complicit but she ALSO LIED on record via her Instagram that the Free Britney movement was BS and said no one knows what it’s like to live with a family member who’s mentally ill. Britney ALSO addressed that head on too: she explicitly stated members of her family were giving interviews and speaking about her situation while Britney was told to keep her mouth shut. So let me break it down simply:

Jamie Lynn Spears for the past 13 years:

- Complicit/Silent on Britney’s mistreatment 

- Explicit supporter of Jamie Spears (father)

- Mislead the public and fans to believe Britney was severely mentally ill and that we have no business to investigate the matter 

13+ years:

- Has lived off Britney’s payroll either directly or indirectly. Her own fame & work is only a consequence of her older sister’s stardom. 

Got it now?

14 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Omg yaaas! I need to read it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Gurlll I wish I knew how to upload photos on this site. I literally don’t know how. But the tweets are everything between violent (like people threatening her) to “cancelled” tweets, to jokes about her working as a cashier at a Walmart (literally someone photoshopped Jamie-Lynns face onto a checkout clerk’s body). And everything in between. Lots of women with sisters pointing out no matter how much they might dislike their sibling, they’d NEVER allow something like this to happen to them. I’m here for the passion. The outcry. People are angry man. This young woman was shown unconditional love from Britney and she basically just spat on her and took while the getting was good. 

Like I’d post a screen shot of all the tweets if I could. She’s being ROASTED. & I don’t feel bad for her. Britney made it clear: NO ONE in her family stood up for her. She wants to sue them ALL. They should ALL be in jail. Her words. Godney is never wrong 👌🏻 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, zone said:

Isn't lynne the one who is helping her? 

Tbh I’m not entirely sure what the story is on Lynne. Britney said A LOT and one thing I recall and fans have been referring to is with reference to Britney’s indication that her mother has been “lying” too just like her father. But I don’t know the context and too lazy to go back to the transcripts. Someone may want to do that and clarify for everyone else the context of Britney saying this.

7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

We all know she’s dumping him after the cship. She is leaving crumbs for him. 

It was clear in her testimony she loves Sam. She brought him up a few times. Briefly. Sam is here to stay. And I think Britney will be with him a very long time.

• Like 1

Can we take a moment to thank that guy who anonymously told the shady stuff to Britney's Gram podcast? And thank Gram for starting this movement.

Such A rush of emotions, it is kind of scary in a way, pretty much all our theories were TRUE and WORSE than we expected. To be honest I always hoped Britney would someday debunk them and maybe we were exaggerating, just for peace of mind for her 😭 But the fact it was true is so heartbreaking, but I wasn't surprised, we all felt something corrupt was happening. 

I loved hearing her real voice, she's such a strong woman and is so much more well-spoken than people give her credit for. Which proves her Insta is instigated by her team with her doing the 1999 baby voice and all.

I seriously hate her evil team and f-ucking nasty a-ss family. I pray this awful cship ends and she can live her life how she wants. And I hope she gets to start a new family 😭 bless this sweet girl :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 2

Hi guys I was there, are any of you I met on here?? I have no time to read all this and I don't want to spam but obviously I hope you know the recording is out on YouTube find it before it gets taken down

today this is the day that will change EVERYTHING about the probate conservatorship system in California. this is going to be #timesup & Harvey Weinstein level status. britney literally spilled SO MUCH TEA and I'm sure it's only the tip of the iceberg of what she's been through. But comparing it to s** trafficking was like holy ****. I think her and sam  (NOT Ingham) have been so strategic about this the whole time leading up to this court case to play it cool because jaime's side knew she was going to probably say some bad things, but not ALL the unethical and torturous things they did to her. The part at the end about the IUD is HEART BREAKING.

I said from the beginning and I believe it - project rose was about her MIC DROPPING to the world about what has happened to her

She even said herself she wants to tell the full story and she could talk on the phone all day about it!!!

there are some good videos of Lisa the attorney summarizing the legalities of it on my insta feed IGTV @flexaroundtheworld from outside the court room

thanks to all the free britney players that worked so hard on this!!! you guys are appreciated by all of us! <3

I mean: 

6 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Gurlll I wish I knew how to upload photos on this site. I literally don’t know how. But the tweets are everything between violent (like people threatening her) to “cancelled” tweets, to jokes about her working as a cashier at a Walmart (literally someone photoshopped Jamie-Lynns face onto a checkout clerk’s body). And everything in between. Lots of women with sisters pointing out no matter how much they might dislike their sibling, they’d NEVER allow something like this to happen to them. I’m here for the passion. The outcry. People are angry man. This young woman was shown unconditional love from Britney and she basically just spat on her and took while the getting was good. 

Like I’d post a screen shot of all the tweets if I could. She’s being ROASTED. & I don’t feel bad for her. Britney made it clear: NO ONE in her family stood up for her. She wants to sue them ALL. They should ALL be in jail. Her words. Godney is never wrong 👌🏻 

Take screenshots and: https://imgbb.com :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Hi guys I was there, are any of you I met on here?? I have no time to read all this and I don't want to spam but obviously I hope you know the recording is out on YouTube find it before it gets taken down. 

I have it on my cellphone, don't worry :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: :) 

I am still in absolute shock. I’m literally stunned. I was not expecting what happened last night!

I literally got chills when they were asking to seal it and Britney’s voice appeared from nowhere to say WELL THEY’VE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB EXPLOITING MY LIFE I literally died. 

This has blown up in every way possible and it’s also given us as fans concrete proof of her situation. This is amazing. I know it she’s free she would say more and raise awareness. She is so strong. This also shows the world how sane and awake she is. People see these stupid Instagram videos trying to make her look so stupid when she’s not. She was speaking in her normal voice. Britney Spears is aware she was silenced. I am so so proud of her. I still can’t believe we’ve heard her speak so openly for the first time in like 14 years.