Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

20 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Miley: She used as example as how she has the freedom to smoke w**d on stage, she share same management i think.

Paris: She used her as example on how she understand that some people may don't believe her words cause her star status, because she felt the same with Paris documentary.

Thanks thanks thanks

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, clueless said:

now we know what she was trying to say with project rose... About s** trafficking or human trafficking, and I'm excited to see what they are going to post on her Instagram right know when everyone one knows the truth now. They deserve the worst. I'm proud of Britney, and I wanna know what happen at the end of the reunion... The first step is, they would let her choose her own lawyers. 

so she does control her Instagram? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Lynne at least is there trying to make some kind of amends, but I hope it’s not just a ploy to reshuffle control.  She needs to be FREE not under any one else ever again. 

Her sons better appreciate the phenomenal woman that gave them life. I honestly feel they have no idea just how bad this has all been for her and may have even been duped for years.  The family will need intense actual therapy in the years to come minus Jamie.  He’s dead to me.

Her mother did nothing - she literally just heard her daughter say how she was constantly abused and yet she didn’t have her attorney file for termination on Britney’s behalf, she could’ve done that right there.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Lynne at least is there trying to make some kind of amends, but I hope it’s not just a ploy to reshuffle control.  She needs to be FREE not under any one else ever again. 

Her sons better appreciate the phenomenal woman that gave them life. I honestly feel they have no idea just how bad this has all been for her and may have even been duped for years.  The family will need intense actual therapy in the years to come minus Jamie.  He’s dead to me.

I can't help but feel that one of her sons may have even told her she can file to terminate and may have even given her materials about her rights. They're old enough now and surely they can see how odd her situation is. If it wasn't Sam that is, but I'm more inclined to think it was her kids since Sam has been around for so long and it would seem he would have looked into this before now.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

the popjustice gays are all sad and worried about Britney now, ******* hypocrites, they were all mocking us a year ago... I wish I wasnt blocked there... f*ckuing assho*s...

Same with atrl. Glad I was banned from there. BH is my one and only

You know what pains me the most 

Britney knew. Since 2005. She knew her father was abusive. She knew her management was abusive. She wasn't shy in telling it to the world through her music or even her letters, but that skipped over all our heads.

SHE KNEW. SHE TRIED TO GET AWAY. And yet this happened anyway.

And everything she said here was things we knew or theorized. The only "new thing" is that we got a definite timeline of what happened to Domination, but it was along the lines we all theorized. We've been trying to say she was placed in an abusive environment but we got ignored.

• Like 5

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG I JUST LISTENED TO IT SHE'S SO FKN AMAZING!!!!!!!! sad britney spears GIF our girl is still there, everything she said is so heart-breaking but I'm so happy to hear her speak up for herself and articulate herself so well, sorry to say I was worried af with all the Insta vids that they'd basically medicated her so heavily and done permanent damage. I'm so confident if she's able to get tf out of the c-ship she can have a happy normal life and one day we might get the book she promised in FTR. I worry though she'll have no support if she gets out since her family is COMPLETE AND UTTER TRASH. K-Fed must also have known what was going on, real nice to not give a fk as long as you're getting that money ay. Can anyone tell me what happened after she spoke? WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

This may be a little innapropiated, but I want to see a big picture... Is this really only a Britney issue or are California Consevatorship laws really abusive, and their system really corrupted?

It's not only California's system. It's widespread in the US

• Like 5

ALSO JUST GOTTA add it's amazing hearting Britney articulate how Jamie got off on controlling her. I have always thought that since he isn't a flashy person so I wonder why the fk he does this, not surprised at all that this LOSER gets off on controlling his powerful daughter because he is a complete FAILURE in every aspect of life life. ABSOLUTE SCUM.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

This may be a little innapropiated, but I want to see a big picture... Is this really only a Britney issue or are California Consevatorship laws really abusive, and their system really corrupted?

It's a system issue, she says herself "I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive, and that we can sit here all day and say oh, conservatorships are here to help people. But ma’am, there is a thousand conservatorships that are abusive as well."

And this not the only one corrupt system. Oh wait, our entire system is corrupt, welcome :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 7

Britney is an incredible force of nature. I am so happy she got to speak her mind and my heart breaks for the life she’s been forced to live. If Judge Penney has a soul inside of her, she will help her. 

also, Jamie’s bull**** rebuttal to her words, he should’ve just stayed quiet.