Who was on here 10+ years ago?

On 6/25/2021 at 2:18 AM, theannehedonia said:

He was obsessed with me. I remembered him showing on tinychat that he had a file folder with my name on it with a bunch of photos of me. It was very unsettling. 🤣 LIK was WILD though. Such a hard thing to explain to someone.

Oh God! Did anyone ever find out who he really was? 

I think you and I were friends on Facebook at one point actually. My real name is Gabriella.

On 6/21/2021 at 3:00 PM, Prince Ali said:

It was way more fun back in the day..  you could spend whole day here and have a blast.. there was no censorship and even though it was full of trolls, we had some great threads and overall it was more fun...

Agreed! I remember being on holiday in 2010 in Italy (no internet of phones back then!) and missing exhale and wondering what everyone is talking about!

I honestly learned so much from exhale general and the community back then.

On 6/26/2021 at 12:26 AM, Alio said:

meee ! I had different accounts throughout the years. I first came here when the Toxic music video came out and since then I came everyday, though I forbid myself from posting for years cuz I was too scared of people's crazy reactions on the internet :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:. It's finally fine, and I even started commenting on youtune last year ! :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

In fairness, people on exhale could be unhinged, so I do not blame you at all!

I seem to remember a drama on here where someone found someone's dad's number and outed him to his dad 😳

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, silver_fragments said:

Oh God! Did anyone ever find out who he really was? 

I think you and I were friends on Facebook at one point actually. My real name is Gabriella.

Oh yes, Gabriela I totally remember you! You were always so sweet and kind. 

And no, LIK and his true identity will always be a mystery. Though I believe he was one of the regular general posters at that time. Which one though, we will never know.

13 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

Oh yes, Gabriela I totally remember you! You were always so sweet and kind. 

And no, LIK and his true identity will always be a mystery. Though I believe he was one of the regular general posters at that time. Which one though, we will never know.

I also think he must have been a regular poster. I have a few theories who be could have been. We know Nik and CJ turned out to be catfish, so it could have been one of them?

Anyway, all the threads are gone and I guess we will never solve that mystery!  🤷

I created my current account just over 10 years ago while bored during college summer break, but I was on Exhale many years before that - I forgot the username and password.

This current account used to be called Sporty (I was a sporty queer girl who played lacrosse)... until the "All is well" Instagram post was released and I changed my **** to NotBuyingIt. Because I didn't a god damned word from Britney's "so-called team."

:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block