Who was on here 10+ years ago?

6 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmm I wouldn’t say it’s slower now. I remember at times it became unbearable to load threads because people used GIFs as signatures.

I visit multiple websites everyday and BH/Exhale is noticeably much slower than all the rest. 

Google has a nice tool called PageSpeed Insights that tests the speed of websites and compares it to other average speeds. BH as is now sits way below average.  If you’re an admin/moderator then this could help make BH more seamless by following the few pieces of advice this tool provides. It’s a bit tech-y but I’m happy to help however I can. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bas che said:

I visit multiple websites everyday and BH/Exhale is noticeably much slower than all the rest. 

Google has a nice tool called PageSpeed Insights that tests the speed of websites and compares it to other average speeds. BH as is now sits way below average.  If you’re an admin/moderator then this could help make BH more seamless by following the few pieces of advice this tool provides. It’s a bit tech-y but I’m happy to help however I can. 

Oh I didn’t realise that? It’s pretty fast for me at least. I’m not a mod so I wouldn’t be able to help. I will say the site has actually benefited a lot from getting rid of signatures. 

• Like 1
On 6/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, radar22 said:

Been a forum member since 2008. Had been lurking for a year or more before that. I used to be really active but not so much post Circus era. I mostly lurk in the shadows now.

Things were so different back then. People predominately accessed the forum on desktop which gave the forum a totally different experience in itself. I remember feeling like I had keep my avatar/signature image set fresh haha. I don’t know if the site supports signature images anymore lol. 

Omg there was such snobbery over new avatar and signature sets, yes!

I lurked since the beginning and joined a lot later.

I still remember all the drama with members like

LostPainting

Jade/Gabriel/Jadebriel

QueenFlopga

It was such and entertaining and toxic time lol

I do miss the shop where you could change other members names and avatars lol

Everyone started ending up with this as an avi lol

baby_jabba_by_coreygallagher_d29lgen-ful

"This Pleases Us"

On 6/13/2021 at 5:49 PM, silver_fragments said:

LMAO I'm glad someone else remembers LIK. 🤣

7 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I lurked since the beginning and joined a lot later.

I still remember all the drama with members like

LostPainting

Jade/Gabriel/Jadebriel

QueenFlopga

It was such and entertaining and toxic time lol

I do miss the shop where you could change other members names and avatars lol

Everyone started ending up with this as an avi lol

baby_jabba_by_coreygallagher_d29lgen-ful

"This Pleases Us"

Omg I remember all of these and the power puff girls! (The users who were them)

OG exhale was so much fun! So much drama but fun! 

On 6/6/2021 at 6:10 AM, SailorSpice said:

I discovered breatheheavy/exhale by checking the late website that archived almost every Britney pics that ever existed (does somebody remember its name??) :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Until then, my main Britney source was MTV 

it still exists https://xray.britspears.net/

it was always a separate website but it was kind of affiliated with BH, but Jordan announced its separation a few years ago due to all the copyright issues it represented

there was actually some drama :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: 'cause the owner said Jordan didn't tell them in advance, and the files were lost, but then she or he put that site together again, but now some files, especially the tour ones are kind of scrambled

Me. I've been visiting BH since 2007/2008 and posting on here from 2009 on! I stopped posting YEARS ago, but covid made me lonely and I came back. :P Back then was just a mess. All the trolls and online drama. I would wake up every day with a new thread calling me out. I remember one thread amassed like 30+ pages, so awkward. Glad it's more calm and pleasant now!

My original username was @BryceFatale, I'm locked out of that account though and Jordan can't help. Sad Baby GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block