Who was on here 10+ years ago?

I think I started to check regularly breatheheavy around 2005 /I was 15 or something/. I never posted in the forum but the site was part of my life like for 15 years. I remember how devastated I was when the site was no more for Britney solely, but it was so natural. I got it, but it was like a big change :D I remember we spent most of the time watching paparazzi pics, instead of performances. How sad that I was so little when Britney was on top... There was a time after 2013 when I stopped reading the comments, because there was too much hate - how Britney speaks, dances, how she treats her fans. I was like - OK, I love here, I don't want to read this. But now I feel great to be able to be part of this community :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I started visiting Breatheheavy when it was just jordan making posts about Britney, fans trying to figure out what she orders at starbucks lol back then it was a mystery lol pretty sure it was before blackout. Its was also super brutal and hilarious back then. Fansite rivalry was sooo funny. Fans became the army to protect Brit from perez or other mean people. I remember fans thinking toy soldier was a nod to the army lol or when Brit said Breathe Heavy in a BJ track 💕The media and fellow celebs were cruel and it was like they thought it was cool to be awful and say awful things so fans had enough and gave it right back. Jordan has ALWAYS been an Advocate of Britney! 💚

britney spears world.com? or world of britney? ...  britneyspearsforum.com . I remember when a single photo leaked of the Oops I did it again video shoot and it was omg. Times certainly have changed and we've been through a lot. Jordan's personality got me over here and . I never got why anyone would frequent a site by someone they didn't like... It's waay too much for me to engage in, I always just liked, needed, and want to stay focused on what's truly important in life- the latest in Britney news. 

• Love 1
On 6/3/2021 at 5:42 PM, silver_fragments said:

I haven't been on this site for well over a decade! But it used to be my LIFE when I was 17/18 in 2009/2010. Those days were CRAZY on here 🤣

I don't even know how to use this new site! 

Is anyone else from back then still on here? Does anyone remember me? I had this username but people often knew me as Gabriella.

Yessss. I was always on here back in the day. Always checking out the Britney photo gallery, seeing updates. It's like we went back in time. This all still feels so surreal to me and I'm sure to many others. <3 But I am glad we are back and this time we are not going anywhere until B is FREE.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:40 PM, Marisss said:

I initially joined BH in 2013 but then I forgot my password. And I don’t even remember what my username was back then to be fair :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

But now I’m here with a new version of me:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

If you remember your email we could possibly get your account back, PM me and/or Jordan if you remember and we'll see what we can do :)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block