Who was on here 10+ years ago?

On 6/3/2021 at 11:42 AM, silver_fragments said:

I haven't been on this site for well over a decade! But it used to be my LIFE when I was 17/18 in 2009/2010. Those days were CRAZY on here 🤣

I don't even know how to use this new site! 

Is anyone else from back then still on here? Does anyone remember me?

I 1st joined back in 2008 right before the Circus era kicked off!   

I just recently started getting back on here too a few wks ago, welcome back! 🙌🏾

On 6/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, BUWYGF said:

And hell yeah I remember those days of Exhale, it was sucha hot mess. People arguing, a group of mentally unstable gays bullying everybody else :orangu_orangutan_ape: moderation level 0 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Wasn’t that the mid 2010s era with cheri, lilith and the rest of their downvoting squad?:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Or was there another original trashy squad 10 years ago?:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

On 6/5/2021 at 12:59 AM, Slayer said:

Omg @silver_fragments I remember you, we used to speak! I officially joined in 2008 but an awful moderator called kbrackson banned and deleted my original account :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Welcome back!

This is so cute that you remember that user. I’m not even 20 years old and I can’t remember the users I interacted with yesterday :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Wasn’t that the mid 2010s era with cheri, lilith and the rest of their downvoting squad?:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Or was there another original trashy squad 10 years ago?:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

This is so cute that you remember that user. I’m not even 20 years old and I can’t remember the users I interacted with yesterday :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I think it was more like in 2012-2013, but yes :orangu_orangutan_ape:jesus lilith and cheri were messy as hell man. They were text book examples of so many mental issues I swear :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block