Who was on here 10+ years ago?

5 hours ago, radar22 said:

Been a forum member since 2008. Had been lurking for a year or more before that. I used to be really active but not so much post Circus era. I mostly lurk in the shadows now.

Things were so different back then. People predominately accessed the forum on desktop which gave the forum a totally different experience in itself. I remember feeling like I had keep my avatar/signature image set fresh haha. I don’t know if the site supports signature images anymore lol. 

Signatures were disabled in 2015 because they kept slowing the site down at that point.

Hi, I was here. I joined in December 2007 but didn’t comment much the first few years. It has been a wiiiild right since then and many users have come and gone. It’s a little crazy to me that there are so many users in the 13-17 age bracket. I was literally 16 when I joined back then and now I’m 29... and I’m still here omg :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I feel like there aren’t many of us old fans here anymore :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Howdy. Yeah I was here 10 years ago  :orangu_orangutan_ape: I changed my profile though, and I've changed a lot myself so I'm not expecting you to recognize me. Welcome back to Exhale queen :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

And hell yeah I remember those days of Exhale, it was sucha hot mess. People arguing, a group of mentally unstable gays bullying everybody else :orangu_orangutan_ape: moderation level 0 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You know this could still describe exhale sometimes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Although it was with my boy profile. 
(Guylicious4 2 0) is my first one, but the name got changed because of the number 🙄😅 Idk if anyone remembers me haha, I also had another profile at another time when I couldn’t remember my login info... I know, fail... 😅 but there were a lot of rude people sadly, and I deactivated and left for like 2 years because I literally kept getting attacked over nothing. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I am so happy that this place has become much less wild... for the most part lol.

Blackout days... It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... 😂😂😂

Cut to 12 years later I’m a drag queen (which I would have NEVER seen coming), I still love Britney, pop music, and I can’t believe it’s really been so long since Blackout 😭😭😭

• Love 1

Hi !

I'm an old school breatheheavy / exhale , I made my account back in 2008. I'm 30 now! It's not something that I participate in anymore, I do check the site every so often, I guess I'm still a Britney fan but of course I'm grown up now! 

Abs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block