Who was on here 10+ years ago?

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

If you remember your email we could possibly get your account back, PM me and/or Jordan if you remember and we'll see what we can do :)

Hey! Thank you! To be fair I don’t even remember which email I signed up with 😂 but If I eventually figure it out, I’ll PM you :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Yes!! Been a member since 2008, but I think I stopped posting around 2010 and haven’t been active since. Just lurk for Britney news every now and then. My username was 'kjistinah' before I changed it and I was pretty controversial back then haha. It was so much fun!! The forum was a mess, not really moderated at all and everything was posted in the Britney forum, even off topic threads because no one really checked the other sections

On 6/17/2021 at 6:53 AM, theannehedonia said:

Me. I've been visiting BH since 2007/2008 and posting on here from 2009 on! I stopped posting YEARS ago, but covid made me lonely and I came back. :P Back then was just a mess. All the trolls and online drama. I would wake up every day with a new thread calling me out. I remember one thread amassed like 30+ pages, so awkward. Glad it's more calm and pleasant now!

My original username was @BryceFatale, I'm locked out of that account though and Jordan can't help. Sad Baby GIF

Omg I remember you!!

On 8/1/2021 at 4:03 AM, Kristina said:

Yes!! Been a member since 2008, but I think I stopped posting around 2010 and haven’t been active since. Just lurk for Britney news every now and then. My username was 'kjistinah' before I changed it and I was pretty controversial back then haha. It was so much fun!! The forum was a mess, not really moderated at all and everything was posted in the Britney forum, even off topic threads because no one really checked the other sections

Omg I remember you!!

Kristina I remember you! You really liked Kesha and were from Norway, right? 

• Like 1
On 7/21/2021 at 10:38 AM, Johnny. said:

Been here over a decade. I wonder how many hours I’ve  spent on the site. Maybe it’s good I don’t know tbh

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

One time I had this hit thread in general and like it was a pretty big deal and like 3 people posted on it infrequently 

:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Are you the Johnny who was friends with CJ and exposed him as a catfish?

On 7/22/2021 at 3:33 PM, bachelorette said:

:wink_britney_everytime_white: me

Girl I remember you and really liked you! I can even remember that your avatar was a picture of you, right?

I also seem to remember that we both hated 3 when it came out?

I can't remember what your first name was (Juliana maybe??) or what country you were from (it's been like 10+ years I'm sorry), but I remember that you came to the UK to visit and I wanted to see you but I couldn't because I had really strict parents (I think I just told you I had exams). :( 

9 hours ago, silver_fragments said:

Girl I remember you and really liked you! I can even remember that your avatar was a picture of you, right?

I also seem to remember that we both hated 3 when it came out?

I can't remember what your first name was (Juliana maybe??) or what country you were from (it's been like 10+ years I'm sorry), but I remember that you came to the UK to visit and I wanted to see you but I couldn't because I had really strict parents (I think I just told you I had exams). :( 

So nice of you! :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

I still don't like 3 :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: 

my memory is not as good as yours though. Exhale vets!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block