Who was on here 10+ years ago?

• Super Mods

Howdy. Yeah I was here 10 years ago  :orangu_orangutan_ape: I changed my profile though, and I've changed a lot myself so I'm not expecting you to recognize me. Welcome back to Exhale queen :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

And hell yeah I remember those days of Exhale, it was sucha hot mess. People arguing, a group of mentally unstable gays bullying everybody else :orangu_orangutan_ape: moderation level 0 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 7
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Howdy. Yeah I was here 10 years ago  :orangu_orangutan_ape: I changed my profile though, and I've changed a lot myself so I'm not expecting you to recognize me. Welcome back to Exhale queen :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

And hell yeah I remember those days of Exhale, it was sucha hot mess. People arguing, a group of mentally unstable gays bullying everybody else :orangu_orangutan_ape: moderation level 0 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was a mess!!!! 

Omg I still remember those GIFs 😂 what was your username?

• Haha 3

Not 10+ years ago but I joined in early 2012 and practically all of the people active on the forum then are no longer on here anymore. There might still be some active users but most of them are gone. I only wish I had discovered BreatheHeavy/Exhale earlier, I only found out about the site in 2011 during the Femme Fatale era and signed up in January 2012.

But hey, welcome back :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

17 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Because of the desert performance:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

because of Britney Jean :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

actually a bit after BJ came out, because I had not seen posted the interview with Univision where she pretends to talk Spanish so I came here to post it, only for someone to tell me that the interview was AP in some old *** thread that nobody cared about. It turned out all the threads like that got buried because everyone was fighting for their favorite BJ song to become the next single. Everyone loved BJ back then :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block