Who was on here 10+ years ago?

Been a forum member since 2008. Had been lurking for a year or more before that. I used to be really active but not so much post Circus era. I mostly lurk in the shadows now.

Things were so different back then. People predominately accessed the forum on desktop which gave the forum a totally different experience in itself. I remember feeling like I had keep my avatar/signature image set fresh haha. I don’t know if the site supports signature images anymore lol. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because of Britney Jean :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

actually a bit after BJ came out, because I had not seen posted the interview with Univision where she pretends to talk Spanish so I came here to post it, only for someone to tell me that the interview was AP in some old *** thread that nobody cared about. It turned out all the threads like that got buried because everyone was fighting for their favorite BJ song to become the next single. Everyone loved BJ back then :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: the way we were all fooled by Team Con...cious :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I started visiting BreatheHeavy back in 2005 when I was a wee teller at Washington Mutual (now Chase). THAT long ago. lol. I remember the day I was working when I saw Britney filed for divorce. I learned of said divorce thanks to BH. I was 23 back then. I remember reading in horror as the infamous events of 2007 started unfolding. Honestly, this site has been such a main-stay for me that I can close my eyes and see all the changes it has made. I also remember when Jordan said he was introducing all pop into it and I basically said HELLLLLL NOOOOO but here I am still, always chiming in on my faves (and some not-so-much faves) ... *cher voice* You haven't seen the last of me yet. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 2

I wanted to join in 2009, but Jordy decided to disable registrations at the time for some reason:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

So I pulled Lotus and came back in 2010:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I do not remember you, however, my username is the same from the day 1, so you might remember me. Was the most active during the rise and fall of Daniel aka Flopga who made this gif iconic:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because of Britney Jean :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

actually a bit after BJ came out, because I had not seen posted the interview with Univision where she pretends to talk Spanish so I came here to post it, only for someone to tell me that the interview was AP in some old *** thread that nobody cared about. It turned out all the threads like that got buried because everyone was fighting for their favorite BJ song to become the next single. Everyone loved BJ back then :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I did not :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I always knew of this site for years and would visit! I remember Jordan calling out the corrupt c-ship, and the good days (and not so great days) before the c-ship too. I didn't post on the forums much though (or at all) I just mostly would read the main site. After the Free Britney movement finally started kicking off I started posting here more.

16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

It's probably hard to live in this fandom as a BJ stan :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's okay. I accept you even if I don't support your sinful actions, you deserve love :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

more than stanning BJ itself, it was harder NOT being a stan of Blackout.

As I said, when I came here everyone loved BJ, so that wasn't much of a problem. But I came here telling people Blackout was definitely not her best album, and that that was Oops instead, even ITZ or Britney. And people were very rude and mean back then if you said otherwise :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

But it's ok, I know people just want to fit, that's why they go along with the Blackout love and BJ hate bandwagons :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Deep down I know everyone secretly loves Britney Jean and one day they'll be mature enough to openly come out as Britney Jean stans and bop to it without any shame d8dpck5-1dac7307-a7b8-4c26-ba98-614c6b2d Otherwise there wouldn't be as many threads about it per month, seven years later, and after she already released a follow-up album. Like, if it's so bad according to y'all, and don't think she sings on it, why don't you let it rest in piss and forget about it? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: No, they continue with their obsession because deep down they'd love to openly praise all those bops but they're too afraid of what fellow fans will think of them :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

NOT being a stan of Blackout.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Blackout was definitely not her best album

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Deep down I know everyone secretly loves Britney Jean and one day they'll be mature enough to openly come out as Britney Jean stans and bop to it without any shame

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because deep down they'd love to openly praise all those bops but they're too afraid of what fellow fans will think of them :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

2c016759e7aca26f2b214cd37f27c329aa5b7d9d

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block