Who was on here 10+ years ago?

On 6/17/2021 at 7:53 AM, theannehedonia said:

Me. I've been visiting BH since 2007/2008 and posting on here from 2009 on! I stopped posting YEARS ago, but covid made me lonely and I came back. :P Back then was just a mess. All the trolls and online drama. I would wake up every day with a new thread calling me out. I remember one thread amassed like 30+ pages, so awkward. Glad it's more calm and pleasant now!

My original username was @BryceFatale, I'm locked out of that account though and Jordan can't help. Sad Baby GIF

Bryce I remember you! !! Omg! LIK and you had drama I remember!

5 hours ago, silver_fragments said:

Bryce I remember you! !! Omg! LIK and you had drama I remember!

He was obsessed with me. I remembered him showing on tinychat that he had a file folder with my name on it with a bunch of photos of me. It was very unsettling. 🤣 LIK was WILD though. Such a hard thing to explain to someone.

Meeeeee!

i can’t believe it has been this long lol. Not a teenager anymore. This place was the best around blackout and circus era. I miss those days here 

not sure what my nickname used to be though, I think it was BlackoutInTheCircus... but I was there with y’all on tinychat! My names Alina

meee ! I had different accounts throughout the years. I first came here when the Toxic music video came out and since then I came everyday, though I forbid myself from posting for years cuz I was too scared of people's crazy reactions on the internet :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:. It's finally fine, and I even started commenting on youtune last year ! :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

On 6/3/2021 at 4:42 PM, silver_fragments said:

I haven't been on this site for well over a decade! But it used to be my LIFE when I was 17/18 in 2009/2010. Those days were CRAZY on here 🤣

I don't even know how to use this new site! 

Is anyone else from back then still on here? Does anyone remember me?

i've been here since the begining, at the time this wasn't a media forum it was an exclusive britney spears website...

I remember back thin breatheheavy and x-britney were my britney fav sites.

<3 

08 - Blackout circus era

Most of the OGs abandoned ship for other websites that flopped. 

It was fun but there was a lot of racism on the forum. The general section was full of insecure angry little kids fighting over the dumbest **** and the forum wasn't moderated - that clearly changed

My profile shows i joined in 2008. But i recall like i started visiting a lot earlier. It is going to be 13 years. It is crazy then u think about some1s life was under cship for the same amount of years. Just saying. And i changed my profile name numerous times..so. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block