Jamie Lynn: "I use the block button very causually so don't be bothered by my blocks"

She is so annoying omfggggg

And to what @Lunch Svetasaid... there's been many indicators on her IG that show she is most definitely NOT in a happy marriage... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It's her husband's birthday, so she writes about how she blocks different people. A happy marriage, definitely :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It's her husband's birthday, so she writes about how she blocks different people. A happy marriage, definitely :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not to judge a book by its cover, but Jamie Lynn acts like she doesn’t even want to be with her husband. Seems more like a friendship or like brother & sister relationship. But even if it’s that, she comes across as aloof. He’s just there.

I’m not saying they have to be super PDA either for social media. It just seems to be a chill between them, but maybe not. Their only real connection seems to be with their 2 daughters... and that bond with the girls is definitely noticeable!! 

• Like 2

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I feel like she's trying to play the victim card. She always speaks how hard it was growing up for her because her sister is famous, she always says how everyone has their opinion about her because her last name is spears, she always says how people harass her and won't leave her alone. I mean I would pity her if she was famous and people were looking up to her, but she's not famous because of she has done something significant (her og "stanbase" from zoey101 days is rather small nowadays) but because she CHOOSES to be. Just look at Bryan, no one really cares what he does with his life or bothers him in any way, JL in the other hand seems to enjoy being in the center of attention. All she ever thinks is just herself, I mean it must be hard to be so jealous of her living legend sister when all you have done in your life is one mediocre kids show and playing the victim for the last 13 years :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 1
  • Like 7