Jamie Lynn: "I use the block button very causually so don't be bothered by my blocks"

3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Not to judge a book by its cover, but Jamie Lynn acts like she doesn’t even want to be with her husband. Seems more like a friendship or like brother & sister relationship. But even if it’s that, she comes across as aloof. He’s just there.

I’m not saying they have to be super PDA either for social media. It just seems to be a chill between them, but maybe not. Their only real connection seems to be with their 2 daughters... and that bond with the girls is definitely noticeable!! 

Well it's odd how she was with him at 18 for a little while, then she moved to Nashville to try and sing, and got back together with babydaddy, then when it didn't work she came back to this guy and moved back to nowhere land to be with him! He was matchmaked to her through Lynne's connections to the now senator of Louisiana, he has money and she hasn't really worked in 13 years.  

She is incredibly lucky her netflix job was renewed, the twitter comments of her acting are savage.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, generation glory said:

Not to judge a book by its cover, but Jamie Lynn acts like she doesn’t even want to be with her husband. Seems more like a friendship or like brother & sister relationship. But even if it’s that, she comes across as aloof. He’s just there.

I’m not saying they have to be super PDA either for social media. It just seems to be a chill between them, but maybe not. Their only real connection seems to be with their 2 daughters... and that bond with the girls is definitely noticeable!! 

True. It seems she hates the fact she's married with that guy and can't hide It.

• Like 3

Her personality is so obnoxiously abrasive and it’s very obviously targeted at her sister’s fans.  She should be thankful people are standing up for Britney and/or caring about her human rights.

Is it ok to send her death threats or stuff like that?   No, but we also know, through court documents, that Britney doesn’t want the details of her legal battle “hidden away in the closet like some family secret”...yet her family won’t discuss a single detail of what’s going on to even ATTEMPT to calm the FreeBritney storm.  They all just continue to antagonize (Jamie calling it a “joke”, Bryan confirming Britney has NEVER been content with it, and JL literally attacking ANYONE who even mentions Britney’s name on her IG).

it’s so weird and JL plays up this little “I’m a southern girl who ain’t afraid to be a B” card...buttttttt I’m also from the Deep South and still live here....and we don’t act like that baby girl.

• Love 2
  • Like 3