Britney: Black Lives Matter

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Comments in this topic must be manually approved by a moderator before they're made public. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Supporting an idea and a currupt marxist movement are not the same thing. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Breonna Taylors parents and Michael Browns parents dont even support BLM and want to sue them because they are so corrupt. 

Girl, this is not the whole story. You’re taking a very very tiny part of the story to fit your narrative. Listen to their interviews, clips, etc and you’ll understand their word and intent with them better but they are NOT against BLM movement at all. Silly 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Girl, this is not the whole story. You’re taking a very very tiny part of the story to fit your narrative. Listen to their interviews, clips, etc and you’ll understand their word and intent with them better but they are NOT against BLM movement at all. Silly 

But are they against the corruption? Are they not thinking about suing them?? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Just now, Easy There said:

Some users on here are serving major Karens.

I dont think you know what a Karen is.  Show me where anyone here was demanding anything... or wanting something to go their own way? 

Karen is a pejorative term for a woman seeming to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.
The term also refers to memes depicting white women who use their privilege to demand their own way

• Haha 1

I’ve always wondered about this. When they talk black and white people. Do they mean all people or just black and white Americans. 

I am considered white but we don’t have this history in my country. So I never know how to feel about these things when white or black is being brought up. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Britney brought in diversity to her dancers, who she collabed with, who she worked with, who she was friends with before it was a trend..... defended her body guard so many years ago when called a nasty slur

Oh and never tried to be someone she’s not (unlike her fellow peers at the time :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I know in my heart that Britney does and always has agreed with the message this post says... whether she posted it or not 

we gotta make that video where she wants to pick a fight with people offending her black bodyguard go viral tbh. The world needs to see how amazing she is :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 2