Britney: Black Lives Matter

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Comments in this topic must be manually approved by a moderator before they're made public. 

Just now, GMFlop said:

But also idiot for supporting those warmonger? I don't have a problem with BLM message but my problem is how violent can they be. 

Im more concerned about regular systematic racism against black lives and the killings of black people by police which has been going on for decades in the U.S.,than a few instances of violence in BLM. The fact that BLM bothers you more speaks volumes of what kind of person you are.

That poster he is holding up is ignorant as hell. My ancestors had to leave everything behind as they have barely made it out of Russia during the revolution where they were hunted sinply because of their ancestry, just to be sent into the concentration camps some years later on where they have watched their families and loved ones being ******** by the ****’s during the WW2. Not to mention the horrible famine they’ve suffered during and after the war, their destroyed homes and lives. Their stories send shivers down my spine and they still hunt them to this day. My 88 years old grandfather still can’t talk about his family without breaking down or having nightmares about the things that they had to go through and things they’ve witnessed.

So to say that only black people have suffered and developed a generational trauma is yes, stupid and ignorant as fuxk. Sorry not sorry. He can stick that poster up his ***. 

• Like 2
On 4/23/2021 at 1:50 PM, IAmJustAKnee said:

ATRL gives me a headache so I don't bother commenting. GGD is not better especially after the exodus (most went to popa911.com due to racism) but what I will say is that sensitivity at least exists over there to an extent. Many will say people are over sensitive and it doesn't help there are more White LMs but at least there are arguments in social/racial issue threads or people getting called out over there. A thread on Exhale could often be 10 discriminatory comments and only 2 people fighting against those comments while on GGD it will more likely be 2 discriminatory comments and 8 people dealing with it or to put it simply, I feel like I would have someone to back me up as a POC over there than here. I don't see there to be enough users on Exhale outside of Britney threads that would be willing to bother calling out messy stuff and when you have so many Tr*mpsters on this site, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to deal with them! It's really interesting some of these peeps complain about censorship yet there are a bunch of them who spout such ridiculous discriminatory comments that wouldn't survive on other forums.

Also the fact that one of the most biggest accounts in the #FreeBritney movement last year when BLM (was still in the news in June 2020) tweeted this is truly a pain to look at. They eventually provided resources on their Twitter this year but these types of mentality from the Army will always be a pain:

ATRL is really headache inducing 😂

There is a few POC on Exhale but not a lot.   From my experience there the mods just let people say all kind of insensitive things but when U say something back then U get a WP or banned.  It's almost like the mods enable them and imo they agree with them cause they don't do or say anything about said behavior. The Britney and Gaga Stans were the worst ones too and I almost stopped posting there too but then they win.  I was actually thinking about starting my own music forum website.  I have also been called too sensitive on ATRL cause I don't find certain thing funny or if I say something about them constantly bashing and putting down artists of color mainly women like Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki & don't even get me started on how they treat the men in Hip Hop and R&B. Only on ATRL will U see someone call Drake a flop lol.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2021 at 7:26 AM, bbbsss said:

That poster he is holding up is ignorant as hell. My ancestors had to leave everything behind as they have barely made it out of Russia during the revolution where they were hunted sinply because of their ancestry, just to be sent into the concentration camps some years later on where they have watched their families and loved ones being ******** by the ****’s during the WW2. Not to mention the horrible famine they’ve suffered during and after the war, their destroyed homes and lives. Their stories send shivers down my spine and they still hunt them to this day. My 88 years old grandfather still can’t talk about his family without breaking down or having nightmares about the things that they had to go through and things they’ve witnessed.

So to say that only black people have suffered and developed a generational trauma is yes, stupid and ignorant as fuxk. Sorry not sorry. He can stick that poster up his ***. 

Nobody never said that White people don't have trauma however they do have white privilege and that's a FACT!  White privilege isn't about wealth or money.  White privilege is having the ability to drive in your car and don't have to worry about being stopped by cops for no reason other than being a Black man or women.  White privilege is when a white male shoot up an entire movie theatre, kill a bunch of innocent people at a concert, a school, a church etc and still be carried out in handcuffs.  

Meanwhile Black people can't even flinch in front of the cops cause they'll get a bullet in their chest.

Black people are 5xx more likely to be killed by the cops than White people are.   You never seen a cop kill a white person but everyday they are killing black people at staggering numbers.  I seen white people spit on cops, run from them, hit them, stab them, have weapons and everything else yet they are still apprehend without a single bruise or scratch. 

That's not even taking about the systematic racism and oppression black people have faced for the last 400 yrs.

You seem smart and level headed yet U don't understand where Black and brown people are coming from?

Yea I'm gonna call BS on that! 🤦🏽‍♂️

On 4/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

ATRL is really headache inducing 😂

There is a few POC on Exhale but not a lot.   From my experience there the mods just let people say all kind of insensitive things but when U say something back then U get a WP or banned.  It's almost like the mods enable them and imo they agree with them cause they don't do or say anything about said behavior. The Britney and Gaga Stans were the worst ones too and I almost stopped posting there too but then they win.  I was actually thinking about starting my own music forum website.  I have also been called too sensitive on ATRL cause I don't find certain thing funny or if I say something about them constantly bashing and putting down artists of color mainly women like Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki & don't even get me started on how they treat the men in Hip Hop and R&B. Only on ATRL will U see someone call Drake a flop lol.

As an LM it was so embarrassing when I heard that apparently the Zero Tolerance Policy happened because of a LM being racist. I also think regarding Black artists it's like they have this preconceived notion that all Black artists do rap so they just ignore immediately when they see a Black artist. Willow Smith's rock work received unfavorable comments on ATRL but if this was someone non-Black like Olivia (I love her too though) they would be praising her. A music forum with no racist QAnon Trumpsters would be great so if your forum ever comes into fruition do let me know! 

On 5/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, IAmJustAKnee said:

As an LM it was so embarrassing when I heard that apparently the Zero Tolerance Policy happened because of a LM being racist. I also think regarding Black artists it's like they have this preconceived notion that all Black artists do rap so they just ignore immediately when they see a Black artist. Willow Smith's rock work received unfavorable comments on ATRL but if this was someone non-Black like Olivia (I love her too though) they would be praising her. A music forum with no racist QAnon Trumpsters would be great so if your forum ever comes into fruition do let me know! 

You know for ATRL to be a music forum they don't really have any real music knowledge smh.  I had to make a thread about that and how Black artists created all of the genres we now have today from Pop, Rock, Jazz, Soul, Country, Blues etc and they didn't even know that and how artists like Elvis and The Beatles were stealing from Black artists from that era and yet they reaped all of the praise and reward.   Its sad that we are always boxed into Hip-Hop/Rap categories and R&B.   Meanwhile Justin Bieber gets nominated for a Grammy in the R&B field yet artists of color hardly ever win in the main catagories.  

I'm sure U noticed how they lump Latin men and women to the Latin Grammys or just overlook them entirely?

It's only a ZERO policy when it comes to POC like U and me ... meanwhile the white twinks get to run a damn mock.  The way they treat Janet on there really grinds my gears and U can't tell me that it's not racism. ONLY on ATRL will Janet legendary status is subject for debate, or never heard or her music, she's forgotten, she has no classics and no lie man a thread is made EVERYDAY bashing her and its no lie either. Then its the constant threads just painting Black artists in a bad light.  Its just really sad man we want acceptance from the straight people in the world then we turn around and treat each other so bad in this LGBTQ lifestyle.  I never understood that for the life of me!

I definitely will man I been researching everything about running a website and everything that comes with it.  

• Love 1