Britney: Black Lives Matter

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Comments in this topic must be manually approved by a moderator before they're made public. 

2 hours ago, dojaknee said:

the lives of a whole race mattering shouldn’t even be controversial in the first place 

i can’t believe that this is even a debated topic wtf

anyways stan queen of pop & human rights britney spears

cherry picking on the whole thing I wrote I see. 

45 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

great I already had to unfollow Christina, now I have to unfollow Britney too. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Burn Loot ****** or Buy Large Mansions does not deserve anyones support. 

It’s just a post? aq9Apl8.gif relax Karen aq9Apl8.gif

And Buy Large Mansions? Really sis? Not only are your posts insufferable but so are you. Giving this fanbase a horrible rep. Someone ban this thing already.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

unfortunately human rights have been treated as a politics issue since America was founded. Is it wrong, absolutely, but it has to do with this country’s roots.

Well then it's about ******* time they changed it , because it's fukxed up 

38 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Supporting an idea and a currupt marxist movement are not the same thing. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Breonna Taylors parents and Michael Browns parents dont even support BLM and want to sue them because they are so corrupt. 

That still doesn’t excuse your racist/disgusting acronyms where you referred to BLM as ‘burn loot ******’ and ‘buy large mansions’. Did you really think that was okay or justified of you to say when it was nothing more than blatant racism?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

That still doesn’t excuse your racist/disgusting acronyms where you referred to BLM as ‘burn loot ******’ and ‘buy large mansions’. Did you really think that was okay or justified of you to say when it was nothing more than blatant racism?

I dont see how being against a corrupt organisation is racist. I am against police brutality, I want black americans to thrive in America and Im not even against reparations for ADOS.  I just do not agree with corruption and rioting.