Britney: Black Lives Matter

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Comments in this topic must be manually approved by a moderator before they're made public. 

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont see how being against a corrupt organisation is racist. I am against police brutality, I want black americans to thrive in America and Im not even against reparations for ADOS.  I just do not agree with corruption and rioting. 

Because demanding rights by sitting in your home and talking to the TV is really helpful right??? Smh ..... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
Just now, ExXL said:

Because demanding rights by sitting in your home and talking to the TV is really helpful right??? Smh ..... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

How has burning down peoples life savings, businesses and cars helped? How has giving BLM money helped? Smh....:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I think a nation wide week long work strike of AAs would help more than turning poeple against them with violence. I dont care who you are and what you are rioting for. If you burn down my family business then Im not going to root for you. People who cant afford to go on strike should get money form corrupt organisations like BLM.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

How has burning down peoples life savings, businesses and cars helped? How has giving BLM money helped? Smh....:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I think a nation wide week long work strike of AAs would help more than turning poeple against them with violence. I dont care who you are and what you are rioting for. If you burn down my family business then Im not going to root for you. People who cant afford to go on strike should get money form corrupt organisations like BLM.

Maybe then people would feel what is like to live in constant fear , I'm sorry I've seen enough videos of black people being terrorized by whites since the beginning of history to have sympathy for your family business , i couldn't care less about your f-ccking business when kids are getting ******** in the streets because the color of their skin ! . And unfortunately money is the only thing that matters to them  , it's unfortunate that they have to do that , I wish they didn't have to, but white America leaves them no choice , and now when rioters started talking money language things actually starting to get attention . 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Maybe then people would feel what is like to live in constant fear , I'm sorry I've seen enough videos of black people being terrorized by whites since the beginning of history to have sympathy for your family business , i couldn't care less about your f-ccking business when kids are getting ******** in the streets because the color of their skin ! . And unfortunately money is the only thing that matters to them  , it's unfortunate that they have to do that , I wish they didn't have to, but white America leaves them no choice , and now when rioters started talking money language things actually starting to get attention . 

Here's the problem though, it's it misdirection of anger. When you loot a dollar tree or a Target, you're just making life more difficult for low wage workers there that have done nothing wrong. I definitely agree with the BLM movement and peaceful protests, but looting and putting innocent employees through so much distress is not the answer.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

you dont think Black people are loosing homes, cars and businesses? Its funny how BLM constantly pretends to care about black lives but they dont give a **** about inner city violence where Black people are slaughering each other and innocent families are cought in the crossfire.  But I guess the narriative whites are attacking black people is easier to rile people up.

In 2016 (the first study I could find): 243 Black People were killed by White people and 2,570 Black People were killed by Black people. So maybe go to Chicago and burn down the homes of all the gang members? Instead of nail salons and dollar trees?

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Here's the problem though, it's it misdirection of anger. When you loot a dollar tree or a Target, you're just making life more difficult for low wage workers there that have done nothing wrong. I definitely agree with the BLM movement and peaceful protests, but looting and putting innocent employees through so much distress is not the answer.

I agree with you , but I really sympathize with their anger , as a person of color especially because I've been targeted by the police even outside of America , I know how unfair it is . I don't know , I just hope a change is coming :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I agree with you , but I really sympathize with their anger , as a person of color especially because I've been targeted by the police even outside of America , I know how unfair it is . I don't know , I just hope a change is coming :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

By the way I think the looting is overblown anyway. I think the vast majority of protests are peaceful, and a couple bad actors with bad intentions hijack it and take advantage of the chaos. But as @The Greatest Show said before, a general strike would be a great way to cause disruption.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

By the way I think the looting is overblown anyway. I think the vast majority of protests are peaceful, and a couple bad actors with bad intentions hijack it and take advantage of the chaos. But as @The Greatest Show said before, a general strike would be a great way to cause disruption.

cool...the vast majority of people on Jan 6 were peacefull too. Does that make what happened less bad? 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

cool...the vast majority of people on Jan 6 were peacefull too. Does that make what happened less bad? 

It’s bad don’t get me wrong. My only point was that I think most of the people who are there looting aren’t doing it because the believe in the BLM movement, they just want to loot.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah sure I've seen videos of really stupid thugs in the protests attacking innocent people and even a homeless man , it was hard to watch, any criminal needs to be in jail doesn't matter if he's black or white .....

59 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Someone is trying to sabotage Britney, this isnt the way. 

Probably; I actually do believe Britney believes in some of the causes of the BLM movement, which are reasonable, but the post is odd; particularly the generational wealth aspect.  I doubt it came from Britney.  At the end of the day, why now?  Why post this after all this time?  Because of the verdict in the George Floyd case???  The timing if very off.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Probably; I actually do believe Britney believes in some of the causes of the BLM movement, which are reasonable, but the post is odd; particularly the generational wealth aspect.  I doubt it came from Britney.  At the end of the day, why now?  Why post this after all this time?  Because of the verdict in the George Floyd case???  The timing if very off.

There's no such thing as bad timing when BLM has been an on-going movement and fight. Like I'm failing to understand why or how you think the timing is off. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 3