Demi Lovato puts small dessert shop on blast for having diet-friendly options, Update: Demi apologizes

• Super Mods

Her apology is pure bull**** and completely insincere, she really has turned into a full fledged Karen. She literally disregarded everyone who cant eat processed sugar, has sugar/sweetener allergies, diabetics, and people who are lactose and gluten intolerant with a single statement. And yet she has the guts to go ahead and fight for the lives of black ppl and whatnot.

Honey, if you can't start from the smallest, basic things, you sure as hell cant fight for something bigger.  

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Oh GOD! She doesn't make any sense, people is dying in the middle of a global pandemic and this girl is worried about FROYO and sugar free cookies?!  :clownery_makeup_meme:

Gurl if you don't want to see that advertising, just download uber eats and ask for a delivery. 

We are totally losing her:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
11 hours ago, Isla said:

So I saw Jameela Jamil felt the need to get involved as per usual (Demi reshared her stories). She’s basically defended Demi.

I wonder if Jameela posted that before the screenshots of the DMs came out or if she even saw them.

Honestly, the DMs between the froyo shop and her just solidify the fact that she was only trying to do damage control and not truly sorry. She told the froyo shop “you don’t want to mess with me.” That’s the language of a manipulator and abuser. She is just suffering backlash and had to try to save her own tail.

• Like 9
18 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I wonder if Jameela posted that before the screenshots of the DMs came out or if she even saw them.

Honestly, the DMs between the froyo shop and her just solidify the fact that she was only trying to do damage control and not truly sorry. She told the froyo shop “you don’t want to mess with me.” That’s the language of a manipulator and abuser. She is just suffering backlash and had to try to save her own tail.

" you don't want to mess with me" screams "I want to speak with your manager"...

Threatening anyone with that attitude is disgusting. She showed her entitlement in full. 

She need social media detox and may be reality check.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Cancel her already, she says she's triggered by a froyo shop with sugar free options and tells loud and clearly she's trying California sober as all or nothing isn't working for her... How triggering is that for an alcoholic?

It's dangerous to young people who (for what reason) take her advice on these things and for adults who need an excuse to drink.

Honestly, I unfollowed her Instagram lately as it was the same "beauty" pics and shallow representation of someone who plays the role of someone who is okay with himself but can't hide there's grief and unhinged habits of destruction of others for personal reasons.

• Like 6

Bringing up the opioid crisis in reply to a FROYO shop.....you know, just to remind everyone SHE had an overdose. As if we didn’t remember the first 10 times she told us. Oop, I’m sorry y’all, I’m being petty now. Just call me demi...byeeeeee 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

When did Britney treat other people like this? When did she say "You better not mess with me" to a small business?? Demi deserves every tiny bit of critisism she gets. **** the reason she probably turned out this bratty is because she hasnt been critisized enough and constantly gets a pass for her bulll**** behaviour. 

lmao, that's definitely not true, did you forget the whole Poot debacle because the camera got her in the wrong lighting? You can criticize someone without calling them trash, **** addicted, Gifs of her eating cookies, saying she'll end up dead  - just some of the greatest hits in this thread. Asking her to be better and then just ****ting on her at the same time ain't it 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

lmao, that's definitely not true, did you forget the whole Poot debacle because the camera got her in the wrong lighting? You can criticize someone without calling them trash, **** addicted, Gifs of her eating cookies, saying she'll end up dead  - just some of the greatest hits in this thread. Asking her to be better and then just ****ting on her at the same time ain't it 

Poot?? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: No I dont. But wrong lighting tells me its either a paparazzo who deserved it or a staff member that frustrated her. Either way it probably wasnt as bad as what Demi said and it wasnt a random small business. I also differentiate in people who get hot headed and say something dumb or rude in the moment. But Demi wrote them. She thought about arguments, wrote them down , went through their IG to find "offensive" pictures to send them and then harassed and threatened them.  People have been asking Demi to be better for years and she just keeps getting worse. 

I also love that in her recent Joe Rogan podcast she admittd to bullying a girl and then played victim because she was bullied back. 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Oh bye 

she’s so.... everytime there’s something good going for her she always does something to mess up.... always a weird statement or calling out something or being really ignorant.... she needs to take a long long break, she keeps taking short breaks and then coming back 

also this is so dumb it’s a ******* sugar free cookie there are so many reasons why people can’t eat sugar 

there are little kids who are born with diabetes... can they not enjoy cookies without sugar??

or maybe people don’t want to eat a sugar filled cookie.... either way shut up! Ur not helping anyone with these statements demi 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Her apology is pure bull**** and completely insincere, she really has turned into a full fledged Karen. She literally disregarded everyone who cant eat processed sugar, has sugar/sweetener allergies, diabetics, and people who are lactose and gluten intolerant with a single statement. And yet she has the guts to go ahead and fight for the lives of black ppl and whatnot.

Honey, if you can't start from the smallest, basic things, you sure as hell cant fight for something bigger.  

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1

Wow.... what an INGENUINE apology! Her 8-minute long video apology was all about "me this" and "me that"...

... AND nothing near a REAL apology:

1) I'm sincerely sorry for my impulsive behavior (because I was trying to be too cool for the summer and come up with a new hashtag that spews blind ignorance)

2) This is what I learned (by realizing there are other people who also struggle with diabetes, celiac disease and have a need for other dietary alternatives, such as sugar-free options)

3) I won't make this mistake again and choose to do better next time (by being empathetic of others and not selfishly always think everything revolves around me-me-me-me-me)

#DEMITHEVULTURE

• Love 1
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, Huyquocle said:

Wow.... what an INGENUINE apology! Her 8-minute long video apology was all about "me this" and "me that"...

... AND nothing near a REAL apology:

1) I'm sincerely sorry for my impulsive behavior (because I was trying to be too cool for the summer and come up with a new hashtag that spews blind ignorance)

2) This is what I learned (by realizing there are other people who also struggle with diabetes, celiac disease and have a need for other dietary alternatives, such as sugar-free options)

3) I won't make this mistake again and choose to do better next time (by being empathetic of others and not selfishly always think everything revolves around me-me-me-me-me)

#DEMITHEVULTURE

It wasnt an apology. It was her making excuses for her bad behavior. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

It wasnt an apology. It was her making excuses for her bad behavior. 

Agreed! And if she's constantly making excuses for her bad behavior, I feel sorry for her and her road to recovery... it's going to be a long, long road for her if she continues to make excuses and can't take accountability.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block