Jamie Spears says he's working extensively to minimize any harm done to Britney's brand caused by the #FreeBritney movement

I mean, he has been getting paid all this money from the beginning and he is only NOW concerned about working extensively for Britney's Brand?

P.S. My advice and best move to improve Britney's Brand, Get rid of the conservatorship, fire anyone who is there for the money, hire a new creative team to work WITH Britney, and then fire yourself. You are welcome

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

if he wants to see what is damaging the Britney brand, he can look in the ******* mirror. 

In the last 5 years, Britney hasn't ******* worked. 

Britney Jean was a dumpster fire of an album. It was poorly reviewed, dated production with a controversy on if she even sings on it, and ONE out of only TWO music videos was a scrapped concept. 

Glory was a fresh, current album and yet it had a botched video, a botched album cover, and two ******* singles. (No disrespect to Glory, I;m just saying the rollout wasn't some mastery of skill)

They're releasing dated-*** songs from like, 5 years ago as new (matches and swimming in the stars) which are tarnishing her reputation as an innovator in pop music. And they're doing it while she's made it clear she is refusing to work.

So again, Jamie can look in the mirror if he wants to see whats ruining her brand.

Applause GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

Britney is getting major attention for all the right reasons this time. Her brand is actually growing, but yet to be revealed. 

Once she is out of the prison she is in, her fans will embrace her new brand. Britney is about to have a rebirth and we can’t wait for it to happen. 

Bye, Jamie! 

This would be my biggest wish, I want her free

• Love 2

Her fans will never leave her side, and have been here since Day 1. YOU, Jamie Spears, are what is ruining her brand by continuing to keep your daughter in a conservatorship and not allowing her to have freedom. YOU have tarnished her brand, which is all you seem to care about is her money. Go to hell, you pig.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

if he wants to see what is damaging the Britney brand, he can look in the ******* mirror. 

Britney Jean was a dumpster fire of an album. It was poorly reviewed, dated production with a controversy on if she even sings on it, and ONE out of only TWO music videos was a scrapped concept. 

Glory was a fresh, current album and yet it had a botched video, a botched album cover, and two ******* singles. (No disrespect to Glory, I;m just saying the rollout wasn't some mastery of skill)

They're releasing dated-*** songs from like, 5 years ago as new (matches and swimming in the stars) which are tarnishing her reputation as an innovator in pop music. And they're doing it while she's made it clear she is refusing to work.

#freebritney had nothing to do with that ****. 

So again, Jamie can look in the mirror if he wants to see whats ruining her brand.

Clap Boom GIF by 43 Clicks North

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

#freebritney had nothing to do with that ****. 

Britney Jean really was a garbage album and it ruined her streak of #1's on Billboard. He has ruined everything since this conservatorship. Britney isn't even happy anymore like she use to be, and who would be under these restraints? He is evil.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Is this why they started seeing her as a legacy act at 31 (after an era that scored 3 top 10 hits)?

Is this why thy didn't even get designer outfits for the POM tour? 

This is getting ridiculous... so Spears is a not sane adult who is only capable of touring, doing residencies and selling perfumes ? If she is so incapable, how can she consent to perform? Does she have to perform? Can you make a person with a limited capacity have one of the most stressful jobs?

• Love 1
  • Like 2