Jamie Spears says he's working extensively to minimize any harm done to Britney's brand caused by the #FreeBritney movement

Cant believe a father can be so cruel, wow, what piece of ***, I really do hope karma comes for him, cause he is making his daughter a prisoner, and the worst part is the psychological scar.

For us he is just an "evil man", for Britney... thats her father!, imagine her having to put up with all of that, he basically brought her back childhood age

• Like 5
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

They’ve been sabotaging her brand since the conservatorship. How many times have we said something about her team giving us the bare minimum . It’s hard being a Britney fan when you see how much (creative) freedom her peers have 

THIS THIS THIS.

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

First of all: We (Britneysfans) MADE the Britneybrand, created by her label but you get my point. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The brand is still here in 2021 because of her die-hard fans. 

He doesn't know **** about the media! She is on top, but no more new music with you, Jamie :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Stop stealing your daughters money! 

And retire! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Roger said:

I hope that the brand is tarnished and will never recover until the cship is disolved. If the brand is DEAD, the leeches will leave ! 

#BoycottTheBrand

Yeah I can't see her touring ever again while under the conservatorship. I've said it before, but imagine going to a concert and the fans chanting FREE BRITNEY, or other things like END THE CONSERVATORSHIP, or even things relating Jamie, Lou, Etc. Jamie & Con really need to give it up, they've literally ruined a pop icon, its beyond disgusting.

• Love 9

Can they please do something about him? Like now. Like seriously, now. 

How can something like this be reported in the news and nothing is done about it?

Lets for a second imagine the situation where I was managing the interests of my 95-year-old grandma with dementia. Imagine if I dragged her to a bar and put her on stage to do a dance routine for money, and then kept some of that money for myself. Imagine the doctors saying that my grandma is too unwell to make her own decisions, and then I decide to do that. Imagine me being asked if I’m doing the right thing for her and my argument is “well, if she doesn’t like it then she can ask for it to stop”.

I’m not a lawyer, but legally I would have thought this is the same as what they’re doing to Britney. Why are they not being investigated? You can’t have it both ways. You can’t say that someone needs a conservatorship and then that they’re well enough to perform, to have social media, to have a brand, to be put under the same media microscope that destroyed them in the first place.

Also, this is completely separate from the fact that the court has given someone with a genuine history of domestic abuse and alcoholism this amount of power over someone. And it’s not just anyone, it’s his daughter who probably underwent some of this abuse growing up, and is ultimately probably stopping her speaking out against him out of fear.

CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lou and Jamie need to spend more time repairing Jamie lynns brand 

In the past year she's 

- told 2 million people she blames her car for killing multiple cats 

- shown her daughter with a broken bone cast for the second year in a row, when her daughter almost drowned due to her neglect years ago.

- charged $150 for fans promised a Zoey 101 reboot, instead it was a view of a private zoom call they weren't allowed to participate in

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, ItsKor said:

Yeah I can't see her touring ever again while under the conservatorship. I've said it before, but imagine going to a concert and the fans chanting FREE BRITNEY, or other things like END THE CONSERVATORSHIP, or even things relating Jamie, Lou, Etc. Jamie & Con really need to give it up, they've literally ruined a pop icon, its beyond disgusting.

Even though I 100% stand by my claim that she should have tried to find herself out of the industry back in 2004-2005, in terms of post 2007, the femme fatale era really was the end.

For her to just keep declining as performer with no explanation but continue to ask fans for their support all while remaining in the conservatorship is ludicrous.

• Like 2

Britney is getting major attention for all the right reasons this time. Her brand is actually growing, but yet to be revealed. 

Once she is out of the prison she is in, her fans will embrace her new brand. Britney is about to have a rebirth and we can’t wait for it to happen. 

Bye, Jamie! 

• Love 2