Jamie Spears says he's working extensively to minimize any harm done to Britney's brand caused by the #FreeBritney movement

working "extensively with Ms. Spears’ team" lol isn't he her "team"? I'm so sick of this man. The best way to "minimize any harm" is to step the **** down and free this woman. The fans will happily return once we know that what Britney is doing what she actually wants to do.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

When I say there’s smoke there’s fire it’s exactly this. If Jamie wants to help his daughter he needs to step down at this point because it’s only going to continue to damage her brand. If he loves Britney and cares about her well-being stepping away will ultimately get the fans in the public to stop talking about the situation. The conservator shot itself is a whole different monster but at this point it would only make sense for him to step down. He needs to focus on himself and this is where it makes him look greedy and only focus on the money. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

plus with these dumb statements he basically confirmed that Britney don't write the captions on her Instagram posts :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: her Instagram is only about damage control and painting her in a certain way :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I was going to make the same comment, he just admitted that they’re trying to minimize the harm working on social media ... in my opinion, he just admitted Britney is not the one posting on her social media 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

While listing his duties, Jamie claimed to be working “extensively with Ms. Spears’ team and my attorneys to monitor social media and address negative and potentially destructive publicity, and minimise any harm to Ms. Spears’ brand”.

The confirmation we needed 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so they still believe that they can sold a single cd or ticket anymore in the future? with the conservatorship in place? without a real statement about it by Britney? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Yeah I bet he does believe this. He IS that delusional and out of touch with the industry. At this rate he is gonna burn this to the ground with his ego and power hungry mania. He is destroying her brand and draining her resources as we speak. 

I hope Britney stays strong and never gives in to him again. This is her only way out. The more she demands he is removed and she won’t work under him. That’s her only way out of this unfortunately.

• Like 3

Oh that is really something .... Jamie has to protect her brand from #FreeBritney aka her most devoted fans who pay hundreds or thousands for front-row seat tickets and backstage passes, who buy her albums and upload all her songs, who wait in line to be in the audience while she was on X-factor ( I waited outside for like 8 hours in North Carolina on one of the hottest days of the year) who purchased her perfumes and who cheered her on even during her darkest times. But yeah we’ve been bad for her brand. Go to h*** Jamie 

• Like 3