Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

She said she can file to end cship but didn't no1 ever get out of it. Also court didn't even took her petition to remove Jamie-but they still act like Britney can do smth about this whole 13 year old mess. Honestly i just want that Vivian to stfu. Stop making paid interviews and spend Britnes money u mfers. Karma is waiting for all of u.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She definitely has no clue she has the right to request a termination. She’s been in a bubble for so long the only information she gets is what they allow her to get. It’s disgusting

That’s what I’m afraid of, but wouldn’t her lawyer tell her that she can? In the documentary, they say there is a “cone of silence” around Britney, and that’s the truth. But I wonder how much understanding Britney has of her situation and her options. 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, ronron said:

If jaime is so cool with the idea of britney ending the cship completely why has he been fighting so hard her petition to not end it but just remove him from it?? Its probably because he knows no one could take care of her like he does cuz he is such a caring person, we can tell from the way he was an alcoholic absent father up until britney needed help ofc

Exactly! If he at least respected his daughters wishes...but he doesn't!

28 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Dude... you need to understand critical thinking. The power pendulum of public opinion is shifting. Jamie is working hard to make his case and I am not DEFENDING him. I am just analyzing the quote he used - "he would love nothing more than see Britney not need a conservatorship" - now we need to know WHY it is needed. All that I am saying is that if he is the only one who thinks she needs it then him getting out of the picture is going to take away the need for it. IF HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SHE NEEDS IT THEN THIS WILL END! But, what if there are other people who were trying to put her in this and he simply jumped in as a middle man to try and make things better for his daughter? Critical thinking. 

“what if there are other people who were trying to put her in this and he simply jumped in as a middle man to try and make things better for HIMSELF? Critical thinking. “

Corrected* this way i can buy your theory

• Love 1
Just now, ronron said:

“what if there are other people who were trying to put her in this and he simply jumped in as a middle man to try and make things better for HIMSELF? Critical thinking. “

Corrected* this way i can buy your theory

Yeah, I agree with that too. They clearly didn't want to lose that fortune that Britney accumulated for them. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, zenden said:

She said she can file to end cship but didn't no1 ever get out of it. Also court didn't even took her petition to remove Jamie-but they still act like Britney can do smth about this whole 13 year old mess. Honestly i just want that Vivian to stfu. Stop making paid interviews and spend Britnes money u mfers. Karma is waiting for all of u.

this!! My god

Oh, and surprise surprise, the author of this article is Chole Melas.

The "journalist" who blocked me on instagram when I asked her to look up the word journalism, review an article she wrote on one of Britney's court hearings, and come back to me with answers as to where she went wrong. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

The court system is just as corrupt as team con.  Why on earth would termination of a conservatorship be something Viv has never been a part of?  Because all of these parties are getting their money.  Corruption at its finest.  I wish Britney would file, but I’m sure Ingham is telling her not to because his scuzzy *** still wants his check too.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is EXACTLY it.

Britney and Ingham appear to be going about this the slow way by trying to remove Jamie first THEN terminating the Conservatorship. I imagine it'd be MUCH easier to terminate the conservatorship without Jamie being a conservator as he wouldn't have any involvement or say. So I can understand why Britney is waiting until Jamie is removed, but jesus Sam Ingham needs to do something right and file to remove him!

I'm thinking they're waiting on the financials.

If I was Sam Ingham, I'd want to get all of the financials — including Tri-Star's bookkeeping, the SJB Revocable Trust, and the new "Kids & Family" Trust — all on the court record.

Once that's completed, it should become obvious to all involved why the conservatorship was created in the first place. 

Jamie will become easy to remove, and the conservatorship will become easy to dissolve.

(I guess time will tell if that's his strategy.)

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

That’s what I’m afraid of, but wouldn’t her lawyer tell her that she can? In the documentary, they say there is a “cone of silence” around Britney, and that’s the truth. But I wonder how much understanding Britney has of her situation and her options. 

This is what I'm curious about too. It's just so strange that we went this long before Sam finally started making baby moves for her. And why has he suddenly decided to work for her? I have to believe Britney was either kept in the dark or knew but was threatened (taking away her kids or something else) or gaslighted into believing she wouldn't win. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I want to know who is evaluating her and how are they evaluating her every year to deem that she needs this. 

No one :roxxy: Sam Ingham recently described her as “high functioning conservatee” 

• Like 2