Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

this statement totally gave me rosemund pike 'I care a lot' vibes.

"we would love for this conservatorship to end! Britney can file it!" 

yeah, cause she's swimming in independent legal help right now and isn't isolated with people watching her every move and appointing doctors and lawyers for her who have a conflict of interest in saying she doesn't need the conservatorship since their very livelihoods depends on her being so sick that she needs one. 

WE. ARE. NOT. BUYING. IT. 

I find this quote interesting as well. It can mean 1 of 2 things (ALLEGEDLY, ALL IN MY OPINION):

1. Jamie wants Britney to file it while he is in charge so he can dispute it

2. They mean what they say and they want Britney to try and have it removed

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I find this quote interesting as well. It can mean 1 of 2 things (ALLEGEDLY, ALL IN MY OPINION):

1. Jamie wants Britney to file it while he is in charge so he can dispute it

2. They mean what they say and they want Britney to try and have it removed

I disagree - part of me thinks they're trying to convince us that she has more power than she actually does and because she hasn't fought it aggressively than it means she's fine with it and thus the public should be fine with it too.

I also think they're trying to say it's this simple process for her, just hopping in her car and asking sam to dissolve it and everyone would just clap and say "wow Britney! so glad you're feeling better! I'll just relinquish myself off your payroll now and sell my second summer home." 

UGGHSHFKSFSKJHGSKJHG :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

It’s this kind of statement that makes me wonder if the conservatorship will ever come to an end. We all know the California court system is extremely corrupt, and I feel like it will take extreme judicial reforms to actually make a difference, not just in Britney’s case, but in all conservatorship abuse cases. This is a much larger issue, and it shows that there is a real problem in the court system. It all feels like such an uphill battle. 

I think the question in all of our minds is - WHY hasn’t she petitioned to have the conservatorship removed? Is she scared? Is she being forced not to? Has she been convinced and brainwashed into thinking that she needs this? Something very insidious is going on. 

I just wish we could hear from Britney herself! 

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Well, her lawyer and possibly her doctor, right? Her doctor would clarify her mental status and her lawyer would file her claim. 

Since when would an alleged mental disorder have somebody in a conservatorship that still doesn’t define what a conservatorship is there’s a ton of celebrities that are out running around with bipolar and other mental health issues! 

Based on the definition of a conservatorship Britney simply doesn’t meet the criteria for one she clearly gets up she can clothe and bathe her self feed her self she pays a ton of money and child support she’s a hard-working woman works more than the average person does she just doesn’t qualify for one and using an alleged mental issue it’s just a copout excuse

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

It’s this kind of statement that makes me wonder if the conservatorship will ever come to an end. We all know the California court system is extremely corrupt, and I feel like it will take extreme judicial reforms to actually make a difference, not just in Britney’s case, but in all conservatorship abuse cases. This is a much larger issue, and it shows that there is a real problem in the court system. It all feels like such an uphill battle. 

I think the question in all of our minds is - WHY hasn’t she petitioned to have the conservatorship removed? Is she scared? Is she being forced not to? Has she been convinced and brainwashed into thinking that she needs this? Something very insidious is going on. 

I just wish we could hear from Britney herself! 

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

She definitely has no clue she has the right to request a termination. She’s been in a bubble for so long the only information she gets is what they allow her to get. It’s disgusting

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I disagree - part of me thinks they're trying to convince us that she has more power than she actually does and because she hasn't fought it aggressively than it means she's fine with it and thus the public should be fine with it too.

I also think they're trying to say it's this simple process for her, just hopping in her car and asking sam to dissolve it and everyone would just clap and say "wow Britney! so glad you're feeling better! I'll just relinquish myself off your payroll now and sell my second summer home." 

UGGHSHFKSFSKJHGSKJHG :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

I agree and I think the minute the papers are filed to get Jamie out he would be fighting tooth and nail just like he was looking like a maniac filing for conservatorship in all many states!  Jamie would never let Britney go that easily Brian already confirm that she’s been wanting to get out of this since it started it’s all a hybrid business model

• Like 3
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Since when would an alleged mental disorder have somebody in a conservatorship that still doesn’t define what a conservatorship is there’s a ton of celebrities that are out running around with bipolar and other mental health issues! 

Based on the definition of a conservatorship Britney simply doesn’t meet the criteria for one she clearly gets up she can close her self feed her self she pays a ton of money and child support she’s a hard-working woman works more than the average person does she just doesn’t qualify for one and using an alleged mental issue it’s just a copout excuse

I know someone who overrode her power of attorney this year by adding someone to her power of attorney list. Her daughter tried to force her into a care home but because she had her niece on her power of attorney list and also had doctors clear her of dementia then she was able to sign herself out of the care home and go back to her home. Also, I found out recently that when elderly people are diagnosed with dementia and take medication for it then they can no longer make changes to their will as they are "mentally incapable" to do so (laws may vary by state, I guess). 

• Like 1