Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Ok. So you are basing this theory on Lynne's story and I am basing this theory on Jamie's newest quote and Bryan's interview. We are both examining different takes. Let's see what happens. 

As far as i remember brian explained what a cship was not how it happened for her sister, but its a fact her family and even britney couldve fought against it with the state. But if her family was on board then britney alone didnt really stand a chance. 

I just said how vivian’s new quote is trying to deem a good light on jaime and creating theories around their paid statements for me is losing focus which is what they want

lets just hope everything turns out well in the end for britney shes been trying to get rid of this for over a decade

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Oops2000 said:
someone posted on twitter:

Jamie Spears is forbidden from calling Britney after she requested it through court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham III as Jamie’s lawyer Vivian Thoreen told CNN. Jamie will receive a restraining order from Britney as soon as he’s removed - #FreeBritney #FramingBritneySpears

is that true?

HOLY ****

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST REVENGE EVER

AFTER ALL THE PEOPLE JAMIE HANDED A TRO OR TOOK AWAY FROM BRITNEY

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm not saying any of that, I'm saying the book is not a reliable source on what happened in 2007/2008.

What I can say is that jordeezy ain't far off. Since 2008 there has been a theory that the reason the cship stays in place is due to political pressure. Who did what, who suggested what, how it happened, that I don't know.

Theres literally no point in britneys mom saying they came up with it tho, why would the lie about that... besides you have lou taylor who we know for a fact has tried to put others under cships as well

At this point i thought we all had clear that lou worked his way through jaime and her family to get britney under a cship, and after years of earning millions they wont let go so easily

• Love 1
3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

That’s what I’m afraid of, but wouldn’t her lawyer tell her that she can? In the documentary, they say there is a “cone of silence” around Britney, and that’s the truth. But I wonder how much understanding Britney has of her situation and her options. 

Remember that in 2009 Britney felt the need to call another lawyer to ask him about the proccess of ending the cship and said Jamie was threatening her with her kids? If she knew she could file smt thru Ingham/if he allowed her to do that, why would she call another lawyer behind his and team con's back? Just imagine what she doesn't know about her situation bc everyone is paid with her money and/or is approved by team con. I think Ingham is just pretending to do smt now to save face and that's why he's preventing her to go to court. He might fear she will end up smt that is proof he sat and did nothing to help her all these years. 

We don’t want to hear from VIVIAN.  We want to hear from BRITNEY.

But she seems unable to speak.  Why?  Probably because of THEM.

The evidence is all there...Jayden called him a **** and said he can go die, Sam called him a ****, both kids have a restraining order on him, Ingham said in official court docs Britney is scared of him, etc.

of course she was gonna go visit her family.  She doesn’t fear her mother, brother, sister, or nieces.  I saw zero footage of Britney chumming it up with “daddy” as creepy Viv likes to keep referring to him as.

idk why she won’t petition to end it other than Scam Ingham probably telling her it’s not in her best interest...because his scuzzy VSS still wants his paycheck too.  And if James was yearning for it to end so bad, he would have NO problem stepping out of the picture, as Britney wants, to let her move forward with her life and career with a estate conservator who isn’t...ya know, a multi-failed “businessman”.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Remember that in 2009 Britney felt the need to call another lawyer to ask him about the proccess of ending the cship and said Jamie was threatening her with her kids? If she knew she could file smt thru Ingham/if he allowed her to do that, why would she call another lawyer behind his and team con's back? Just imagine what she doesn't know about her situation bc everyone is paid with her money and/or is approved by team con. I think Ingham is just pretending to do smt now to save face and that's why he's preventing her to go to court. He might fear she will end up smt that is proof he sat and did nothing to help her all these years. 

You would believe this man made enough money from her for the last 13 years that he finally does his job even if this meant he would loose his payment...... but I'm not sure about that 🤨🤔 I would hope so.

21 minutes ago, ronron said:

so youre saying they said they came up with the cship to hide the fact that the state came up with the cship? I think it wouldve worked better for them if they could argue it was the state and not them who came up with the idea

I do have to say it’s weird that all these celebrities were up for a cship and Britney was the only one placed. Something tells me if Lindsay was placed before her, she may not be in one today. Not a single celebrity has been placed on one since minus Amanda Bynes but even that case is way different. It seems like someone or multiple people were in the business to exploit a high profile celebrity with the hopes of taking over. Who better than Britney as she was so vulnerable. Larry gets credit for her comeback yet where was he when she was crashing? Why was he fired? Her Dad wants credit for her comeback but where was he when she was crashing? Funny how Britney was there for him when he went to rehab. Paris Hilton and Lindsay have support systems (not that Lindsays is much better as she came close to the same fate) who also have functioning brain cells. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lou knew Sam Lutfi and beat him to the punch back in the day. He literally had the paps up her *** to catch every little mistake and knew what it was doing to her image and her mental health. To me the cship feels like this well executed plan vs. Britney going crazy. Who knows if the courts were in on this but I do know that no one has taken responsibility and Britney isn’t better off after 13 years. 

Ugh..  is he a doctor now ?!.. or why is he saying this. 
He couldn´t event provide a descent income for her family when Britney was a kid, and this is why Britney had to star working at a very young age. 
All that preasure at such early age was very likely one of the main reasons why she started developing mental health problems. SOO HE BETTA SHUT THE **** UP!

Im mad, bye. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I do have to say it’s weird that all these celebrities were up for a cship and Britney was the only one placed. Something tells me if Lindsay was placed before her, she may not be in one today. Not a single celebrity has been placed on one since minus Amanda Bynes but even that case is way different. It seems like someone or multiple people were in the business to exploit a high profile celebrity with the hopes of taking over. Who better than Britney as she was so vulnerable. Larry gets credit for her comeback yet where was he when she was crashing? Why was he fired? Her Dad wants credit for her comeback but where was he when she was crashing? Funny how Britney was there for him when he went to rehab. Paris Hilton and Lindsay have support systems (not that Lindsays is much better as she came close to the same fate) who also have functioning brain cells. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lou knew Sam Lutfi and beat him to the punch back in the day. He literally had the paps up her *** to catch every little mistake and knew what it was doing to her image and her mental health. To me the cship feels like this well executed plan vs. Britney going crazy. Who knows if the courts were in on this but I do know that no one has taken responsibility and Britney isn’t better off after 13 years. 

Exactly! Lindsays father fought against lou and stopped the cship, its not easy to put someone under a cship if a family member fights it. But if theyre on board with it, its a complete different scenario

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ronron said:

Exactly! Lindsays father fought against lou and stopped the cship, its not easy to put someone under a cship if a family member fights it. But if theyre on board with it, its a complete different scenario

I think it's ironic that Lindsay stays outside of America for the most part now. She is a fighter for sure. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think it's ironic that Lindsay stays outside of America for the most part now. She is a fighter for sure. 

Yeah i know, something tells me if it wasnt for her kids and her situation britney would be doing the exact same thing living far away from all the drama, can only imagine how exhausting the toxicity in the industry is for them :( 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ronron said:

Well why have Britney buy you a boat when you can buy one yourself?

Just now, ronron said:

Yeah i know, something tells me if it wasnt for her kids and her situation britney would be doing the exact same thing living far away from all the drama, can only imagine how exhausting the toxicity in the industry is for them :( 

Well Britney is the new example of what they can do to you if you get out of line. It's a scary precedent.

10 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Why Ingham is still around? We all believe deep down hes a scam. Britney please hire a freaking decent team of lawyers to gtfo of that joke.Seriously isnt anybody around her who really cares and can advise her?

I truly don’t think she has anybody. It’s terrifying. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Vivian is speaking 101 gas lighting. She keeps putting it back on Britney. You can see why she still is in a c-ship with these people running the show. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lisa Macarley said in the last free Britney zoom that normally termination of conservatorships take 6 weeks. But due to covid it could take 6 months. 

Once Sam Ingham gets Jamie removed (the painted villain of the story) Lynne and Britney need to fight for her civil rights to hire an independent lawyer again. She needs to remove Sam. Otherwise I do see the termination of the c-ship under Sam go on for a couple more years. He will want to slowly phase it out.

Sam will continue to control the narrative to provide damage control to his industry of conservatorships. We don’t know what he says to her. Sam works for the court not Britney; that’s the biggest issue here. Free Britney heat needs to be on Sam Ingham. We need to continue to being loud. Don’t expect Sam to defend Britney to the point where it exposes HIM. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I also think Britney herself was aware of the plan after it was too late. Mr. Streisand said her first words to him were along the lines of she knew it was going to happen and she also said she let bad people into her life in FTR. I’m wondering if her father and Lou came to some type of settlement with Sam to shut him up and take over where he left off. I wish she had been at least one step ahead of them and had enough time to at least hire her own lawyer as she tried because she clearly knew what they were doing. Idk how that women can trust anyone anymore. Hell she even said her trust has been battered in FTR. That really is a form of prison in itself. She’s a grown women now and I’m sure she learned a lot. It’s frustrating because these are so hard to end. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

This is so gross. There are millions upon millions of people living and controlling their own lives with mental health issues. The problem is that this conservatorship has never given Britney the opportunity to live and thrive on her own as a functioning adult with mental health issues. I’m not denying she has a serious diagnosis, but, once again it’s not as crippling and impairing  as they want us to believe if she has been working nonstop since day one. Mariah Carey has been open with her bipolar disorder. She clearly is living her best life. It’s possible. They failed to give her the tools she needs to function on her own. Instead they kept her working and handled every aspect of her life as they have since she was 16. This lawyer and Jamie need to shut up and respect Britney’s privacy. This is getting ridiculous.