Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

51 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree. From what I have read, though, the state can have a conservatorship over a person in California or at least that's how I interpret this website - https://www.canhr.org/factsheets/legal_fs/html/fs_ConservatorshipProblems.htm

Bryan said "the state comes in and awards a team of people" the ability to help someone who is "in harm" or "a harm to themself" which leads me to believe the state itself was looking into this. Go back and listen to the As Not Seen On TV podcast around 23 or 24 minute mark. 

The state can put people in a cship but only when diagnosed incapable or with dementia, and also if they dont have any family around to help them, if the state wanted to put someone under a cship the family could fight it, but in this scenario it was actually her “daddy” who got a “doctor” diagnose her with dementia to have a cship approved

Theres an endless list of celebrities who wouldve been put under a cship before britney if it was as easy for the state to do it. This wouldve never happened if her family wouldnt have been on board and instead wouldve fought against it

lets not lose focus cuz its exactly what they want us to do with these interviews

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Part of me feels like the conservatorship was going to happen anyways and Jamie just stepped in as a middle man to try and protect Britney from strangers but it all ended up backfiring on him - but that's just me wanting to believe that someone would want the best for their child. Its so sad. I pray that all of this is happening as it is meant to happen and that Britney doesn't end up stuck with legal strangers making decisions for her. Sorry - this whole situation just makes me nervous lol

I think it's funny that Jamie was always discreet until early 2007. When the media and gp were already against her, he felt the need to go to the media and bash her. Not once, but twice, even calling her a little sick girl, blaming her for everything that was happening in her life and defending Larry as if he was the second coming of Jesus. If he ever had any good intention, he wouldn't have done that, even more when Kevin's attorney always used her public image against her and shaded her when he could. But she pushed him away and probably was cutting the money too, I bet that's when the problems really started for her family of leeches. 

Ofc this woman is not working for free doing charity. She is a lawyer going to media to ridiculously excuse his clown client. Where does her paycheck comes from? Yes, Britney's bank account. 

Imagine being unfairly robbed and have to pay the thiefs for continuing stealing your money. 

Im done with this ci iu en ti already, does she have any social media account?

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Anytime a court appointed attorney is in the mix, they’re not fighting for you. They work for the court. The court is paying them and at best they will do the bare minimum for a client. Only what they are legally responsible to do. I don’t feel like Sam is fighting for Britney. I am praying that Lynn’s lawyers lit a fire under his *** and pressured him into taking the little steps he has. At the least Britney should be allowed to hire her OWN attorney of her choice that will fight for her. Sam should have slammed Vivians GMA statements the first time but he’s not representing his client. Him and Vivian are on the same team essentially. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, ronron said:

The state can put people in a cship but only when diagnosed incapable or with dementia, and also if they dont have any family around to help them, if the state wanted to put someone under a cship the family could fight it, but in this scenario it was actually her “daddy” who got a “doctor” diagnose her with dementia to have a cship approved

Theres an endless list of celebrities who wouldve been put under a cship before britney if it was as easy for the state to do it. This wouldve never happened if her family wouldnt have been on board and instead wouldve fought against it

lets not lose focus cuz its exactly what they want us to do with these interviews

What do you mean "lose focus"? I am very focused and presenting sources, boo. 

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

There's no such thing like a conservatorflop in Portugal as well :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I was born in israel and it exists but only when someone is getting in a situation where they can't function anymore , I think my mom and her brother were my grandma's conservators before she died , because she  got sick and couldn't walk or talk anymore 😭😥 I don't even think people with mental disorders have cship out there ..... 

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What do you mean "lose focus"? I am very focused and presenting sources, boo. 

i mean you alluded to the idea that Jaime stepped in to be conservator in order to “protect” britney from strangers since the cship was going to happen anyway. 

I just wanted to explain how the state not only would not consider britney a case for a cship if it wasnt an idea supported by her family, so no, the cship wouldve never happened if it wasnt for her family so in no way jaime did this just to protect her interests from other people, he was behind all this since the beginning or it wouldve never happened lets not lose focus on that no matter how hard his idiot lawyer tries to deem a good light on his nasty ways.

4 minutes ago, ronron said:

i mean you alluded to the idea that Jaime stepped in to be conservator in order to “protect” britney from strangers since the cship was going to happen anyway. 

I just wanted to explain how the state not only would not consider britney a case for a cship if it wasnt an idea supported by her family, so no, the cship wouldve never happened if it wasnt for her family so in no way jaime did this just to protect her interests from other people, he was behind all this since the beginning or it wouldve never happened lets not lose focus on that no matter how hard his idiot lawyer tries to deem a good light on his nasty ways.

That's your theory, babe, and that's okay. I am looking at all possible scenarios. Jamie will likely be out soon and we will see how quick the state terminates the conservatorship. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

That's your theory, babe, and that's okay. I am looking at all possible scenarios. Jamie will likely be out soon and we will see how quick the state terminates the conservatorship. 

not a theory, read through the storm and you will see how they came up with the idea for the cship and it had nothing to do with the state

19 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Anytime a court appointed attorney is in the mix, they’re not fighting for you. They work for the court. The court is paying them and at best they will do the bare minimum for a client. Only what they are legally responsible to do. I don’t feel like Sam is fighting for Britney. I am praying that Lynn’s lawyers lit a fire under his *** and pressured him into taking the little steps he has. At the least Britney should be allowed to hire her OWN attorney of her choice that will fight for her. Sam should have slammed Vivians GMA statements the first time but he’s not representing his client. Him and Vivian are on the same team essentially. 

didn't britney finally hire a whole litigation squad...

Just now, ronron said:

not a theory, read through the storm and you will see how they came up with the idea for the cship and it had nothing to do with the state

also, the book which is filled with lies (to help them get a cship) and plot holes? Watch out for what you take away from that book. There is truth in there too, but it's not 100% truth.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ronron said:

Ok. So you are basing this theory on Lynne's story and I am basing this theory on Jamie's newest quote and Bryan's interview. We are both examining different takes. Let's see what happens. 

• Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

didn't britney finally hire a whole litigation squad...

also, the book which is filled with lies (to help them get a cship) and plot holes? Watch out for what you take away from that book. There is truth in there too, but it's not 100% truth.

so youre saying they said they came up with the cship to hide the fact that the state came up with the cship? I think it wouldve worked better for them if they could argue it was the state and not them who came up with the idea

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

so youre saying they said they came up with the cship to hide the fact that the state came up with the cship? I think it wouldve worked better for them if they could argue it was the state and not them who came up with the idea

I'm not saying any of that, I'm saying the book is not a reliable source on what happened in 2007/2008.

What I can say is that jordeezy ain't far off. Since 2008 there has been a theory that the reason the cship stays in place is due to political pressure. Who did what, who suggested what, how it happened, that I don't know.

19 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I was born in israel and it exists but only when someone is getting in a situation where they can't function anymore , I think my mom and her brother were my grandma's conservators before she died , because she  got sick and couldn't walk or talk anymore 😭😥 I don't even think people with mental disorders have cship out there ..... 

Here it is the same but it is really really rare 1/100 000:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: