Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

30 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This is the most gaslit interview I have ever read. She can just wake up say she doesn't want it anymore and go on? If she has the ability to do so then why is she is in it in the first place?

Second this is coming from the same mouth that said she's never seen anyone get out of it before in her professional career, so yeah she can request it but that doesn't mean she will get out. 

I'm not surprised this was by that one journalist. That alone...the fact that they use the same media outlets to push the same narrative is enough to know they aren't legit. Gma called her out like any sensible person or interviewer would.

To be exact Vivian said the cases SHES been involved in she’s never seen a conservator successfully end it

also This isn’t the only celebrity conservatorship she’s been involved in she also did this to another old famous guy who’s name I don’t remember, I’m not sure if he was freed of not either.

also don’t forget! Vivian isn’t working alone She’s working alone alongside “Those Geralds” that Courtney loved referenced who tried to do the same to Kurt Colbain.

if you look at the court docs for this case you will see Jeryl and Gerallds name listed on every document on Jamie’s side.

everyone involved knows exactly what is going on and they working hard to not end this 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I don’t get why she hasn’t petitioned to remove it. Is it possible she wants it? I’m just trying to understand..

It doesn’t matter if she wants it or not.

We don’t know what she wants or the entire situation because we don’t know her entire situation 

keep in mind they used her kids against to get her in this

dont let them influence you and start questioning Britney

she has made it clear she WANTS JAMIE GONE!

and that’s all the matters rn

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Part of me feels like the conservatorship was going to happen anyways and Jamie just stepped in as a middle man to try and protect Britney from strangers but it all ended up backfiring on him - but that's just me wanting to believe that someone would want the best for their child. Its so sad. I pray that all of this is happening as it is meant to happen and that Britney doesn't end up stuck with legal strangers making decisions for her. Sorry - this whole situation just makes me nervous lol

What do you mean? , strangers don't have the legal authority to put a woman under cship , it's the family's right , and besides Britney is not a disabled person , she was 25 and lost control of her life , and all of the buzz and chaos with the media and paparazzi made it much worse , so it's really understandable and even "normal" that a young woman would go through such a mess , yeah she made mistakes, she's not the most calculated and cautious person out there ,but she wasn't in need of that conservatorship , instead of helping her to cope with adult life it made everything much worse , now instead of growing up and learning lessons in life she's drugged and being handled like a child , how does it make sense to anyone???

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ExXL said:

What do you mean? , strangers don't have the legal authority to put a woman under cship , it's the family's right , and besides Britney is not a disabled person , she was 25 and lost control of her life , and all of the buzz and chaos with the media and paparazzi made it much worse , so it's really understandable and even "normal" that a young woman would go through such a mess , yeah she made mistakes, she's not the most calculated and cautious person out there ,but she wasn't in need of that conservatorship , instead of helping her to cope with adult life it made everything much worse , now instead of growing up and learning lessons in life she's drugged and being handled like a child , how does it make sense to anyone???

You are wrong! Stranger CAN file to put a woman in a conservatorship. There are plenty of companies doing that

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, s&m said:

You are wrong! Stranger CAN file to put a woman in a conservatorship. There are plenty of companies doing that

Maybe in the US (??) But in the countries I lived so far a stranger can't just step into your life and manage your finances and personal decisions , that's called a crime. 

2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Maybe in the US (??) But in the countries I lived so far a stranger can't just step into your life and manage your finances and personal decisions , that's called a crime. 

We are talking about US! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

30 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I agree. From what I have read, though, the state can have a conservatorship over a person in California or at least that's how I interpret this website - https://www.canhr.org/factsheets/legal_fs/html/fs_ConservatorshipProblems.htm

Bryan said "the state comes in and awards a team of people" the ability to help someone who is "in harm" or "a harm to themself" which leads me to believe the state itself was looking into this. Go back and listen to the As Not Seen On TV podcast around 23 or 24 minute mark. 

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

What exactly is there plan ???

are you insinuating they might free Britney to avoid legal trouble...

Idk how that would make me feel

i need Britney freed and all these people locked up and far far away from her

At this point they cant "free" Britney. She is very much guarded by her request and Jamie cant contact her directly. What they are trying to do is to make known that she can file for termination at any point. Like pressuring her through PR moves as in "hey Britney, just file for temination already so we can end this". Therefore if she files there would be no investigation, no crimes would be found and no one would face jail time for organized crime - cause that's what this conservatorship actually is. 

But I think (personal conclusion) that it wouldnt benefit her at all. Jamie would still own her brand, companies and social media (in paper he even owns her house). Even though TriStar is no longer her Business Mannager, Lou still is the CEO in several of Britney's companies. They would keep all the money they stole from her. The legal arrengments they did to keep draining her estate would still be valid... Anyway, Britney would have to spend a lot of time and money by trying to undo everything they did in 13 years with no legal certainty to be "Britney Spears" ever again. 

Aaaand, what do you think it would happen if Britney couldnt cope with all of this? They could put her in a conservatorship again claiming she still doesnt have what it takes to be by her own. 

Its better for her to keep going till the end of this - cause in reality she's already half way through - than to drop the towel and have to start everything all over again without the legal (Ingham, Loeb and Bessemer) and public suport she has at this moment. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

I think what she is saying is that in a perfect world if Britney behaved exactly as how Jamie would want then he would love for the conservatorship to end. Which is just abusive and controlling because she will never do that...meaning as long as he’s in the conservatorship then she will never be out! It’s already known to us that she is controlled under this conservatorship by her team and how she has to be so guarded from her peers in the industry! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

What they are trying to do is to make known that she can file for termination at any point. Like pressuring her through PR moves as in "hey Britney, just file for temination already so we can end this". Therefore if she files there would be no investigation, no crimes would be found and no one would face jail time for organized crime - cause that's what this conservatorship actually is. 

Hmmm...I never thought of it in that way. That does make a lot of sense!

You are right, Britney and Ingham should keep with their plan. Expose them all and don't give them an out.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, s&m said:

Yep. John Oliver did a whole segment about legal guardianships on Last Week Tonight. While his main focus was on the elderly, there are people who have posted all about Britney and #FreeBritney in the comments section of the youtube video. I posted the video for all to see. Feel free to post #FreeBritney in the comments section of it on youtube. I know I did.

• Love 4

I hate how they gaslight her. 
i hate how they abuse the lack of knowledge most people have on the court documents, hoping those people don’t know Britney said she wants Jamie out. That she’s scared of him. I hate how after everything they still dare to claim Britney loves her “daddy” so much, loves the guy that assaulted her child, controlled and isolated her for 13 years and only sees her as a race horse and money machine. The guy who fires people when they dare show Britney human kindness and interaction without his permission, because apparently Britney is too ill to look a kind stranger in the eye without asking “Daddy” first. I hate hate hate how they want the public to see Britney as a walking, vulnerable time bomb that will most definitely go off if “daddy” isn’t there to control her every move, because dear lord what would Britney do with herself if she didn’t have “daddy” there to get her on stage on time several times a week, she might end up saying hello to a human outside her circle! 
i hate how they broke her and then still have the nerve to come on tv and say “Britney loves her daddy and he only wants what’s best for her”. Does he now? Does he really?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

This is just a disaster a dumpster fire mess it’s so sad Britney’s life is in the hands of the California court system when so many people are out for a paycheck and relying on her staying in this conservatorship to get money. I feel as though it can be years and years to come before there’s any real traction unless something drastically happens to set Britney free but it just sounds like it’s a super tall order and relying on Britney’s income! Then on the other hand Ingham doesn’t seem to be doing very much as he hasn’t the last 13 years hopefully within the next hearing or so things will start to pick up some traction and maybe he’ll start to do his job! 

Maybe that is why Britney stopped working, but its sad, they will make her broke, all her hard earned money; all that she has been through, damn, this makes me feel so useless, wish I could help her

• Love 2