Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

31 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I know someone who overrode her power of attorney this year by adding someone to her power of attorney list. Her daughter tried to force her into a care home but because she had her niece on her power of attorney list and also had doctors clear her of dementia then she was able to sign herself out of the care home and go back to her home. Also, I found out recently that when elderly people are diagnosed with dementia and take medication for it then they can no longer make changes to their will as they are "mentally incapable" to do so (laws may vary by state, I guess). 

And are any of these folks worth millions of dollars?

I think them doing interviews shows public opinion matters and could affect the case - they are truly scared this free britney movement could get Britney her rightfully earned freedom.

We need to continue and get even louder and spread even more awareness! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

And are any of these folks worth millions of dollars?

Nope but they still matter and are personal examples that I know. My sharing was not intended to help in Britney's case, just to clarify that with help, she and her doctor overrode her original Power Of Attorney's wishes (they wanted to have her stay in a long term care home instead of in her personal residence). 

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think them doing interviews shows public opinion matters and could affect the case - they are truly scared this free britney movement could get Britney her rightfully earned freedom.

We need to continue and get even louder and spread even more awareness! 

the fact that I just saw that Antphrodite video where he said they would keep talking nonsense to prove a certain point lol 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I also think its a good reminder that medical professionals have a role to play in getting conservatorships granted, it's not simply judicial. 

I agree which is why it’s so strange that doctor died right before he was to file his report and it’s all so disheartening and sad!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Really Jamie, well your actions say otherwise. If he really cared about what Britney wants, he’d step down instead of fighting tooth and nail to stay one, cuz him out of the picture is the one thing we know for sure she wants.

Everytime they open their mouth, they just look stupider and stupider.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm thinking they're waiting on the financials.

If I was Sam Ingham, I'd want to get all of the financials — including Tri-Star's bookkeeping, the SJB Revocable Trust, and the new "Kids & Family" Trust — all on the court record.

Once that's completed, it should become obvious to all involved why the conservatorship was created in the first place. 

Jamie will become easy to remove, and the conservatorship will become easy to dissolve.

(I guess time will tell if that's his strategy.)

I don’t think it’s that easy at all

• Like 1

Blah blah blah.... if Britney wants to end it, all she needs is to say it...:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Well, as far as I remember back in 2008, in For the record,  she mentioned that she don't want to be in it. 

In what language she had to say it for them to acknowledge it.

"They hear, but they don't really listening"

sad black and white GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Oh great way to spin the narrative. 

make yourself seem innocent by having Jamie say he wishes his daughter didn’t need the conservatorship

there plan is to make her seem weak and childish 

”she can call daddy whenever”

the court of the public opinions must be very important in this case for them..

I hate how they keep saying she can file a petition to end this whenever she wants as if they would make that easy for her!

and to add insult to injury she did file a petition to suspend you Jamie and it took her 13 years to be able to do it!

she’s been fighting to end this thing since day one!

eventually it appears she became complicit and stopped fighting, but I would to if I was exhausted, constantly too busy to think, and drugged out of my mind!!!!!

wtf are you talking about 

• Like 4

Nah Vivian... the "her daddy loves her" story just doesnt stick. In my opinion the "Lets Clean Jamie's Image Tour" is not because of the documentary, its to try to ease for whats coming next. We have a new hearing this month and another one April. The new court investigation is suposed to be presented in the April's hearing. Since he lost against Bessemer, now the company can dive in the conservatorship financial books and audit everything. Loeb & Loeb must be working on something as well like traking all the (i)legal moves they did, the companies they created.... Jamie is not upset, he is in panic mode. 

Thats why they are focusing in Britney's ability to file for termination. If she does, its over and nobody would be digging what they did in these past 13 years. Meaning no crime would be found... meaning nobody would face some jail time. 

• Love 8