Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

This is the most gaslit interview I have ever read. She can just wake up say she doesn't want it anymore and go on? If she has the ability to do so then why is she is in it in the first place?

Second this is coming from the same mouth that said she's never seen anyone get out of it before in her professional career, so yeah she can request it but that doesn't mean she will get out. 

I'm not surprised this was by that one journalist. That alone...the fact that they use the same media outlets to push the same narrative is enough to know they aren't legit. Gma called her out like any sensible person or interviewer would.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - I guess we can trust what her kid said about her father as proof that the relationship has strained to a point that it could be toxic. Hopefully Jodie M has the right motives and will help Britney. 

Jodie doesn’t care

she is getting paid

Dirty money on Netflix taught me all these guardians are con artist 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Removing Jamie, and dissolving the conservatorship, you mean?

It seems like an easier alternative to me to filing to remove him and dissolve it now, like so much of the fanbase wants to see.

Yeah  It seems like it would be easier but I still feel like this is going to be a very long road in very hard I don’t know if we’ll ever see Britney truly freeIt seems like it would be easier but I still feel like this is going to be a very long road in very hard I don’t know if we’ll ever see Britney truly free

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Nah Vivian... the "her daddy loves her" story just doesnt stick. In my opinion the "Lets Clean Jamie's Image Tour" is not because of the documentary, its to try to ease for whats coming next. We have a new hearing this month and another one April. The new court investigation is suposed to be presented in the April's hearing. Since he lost against Bessemer, now the company can dive in the conservatorship financial books and audit everything. Loeb & Loeb must be working on something as well like traking all the (i)legal moves they did, the companies they created.... Jamie is not upset, he is in panic mode. 

Thats why they are focusing in Britney's ability to file for termination. If she does, its over and nobody would be digging what they did in these past 13 years. Meaning no crime would be found... meaning nobody would face some jail time. 

What exactly is there plan ???

are you insinuating they might free Britney to avoid legal trouble...

Idk how that would make me feel

i need Britney freed and all these people locked up and far far away from her

Just now, Arianna said:

I don’t get why she hasn’t petitioned to remove it. Is it possible she wants it? I’m just trying to understand..

Wouldn't her conservator have to petition for her? That's what I am wondering. She would tell her conservator to petition and then it would have to be cleared by her doctor (all assumption), right? Then, of course, after the doctor analysis is complete, the judge reviews and grants that it should end. 

• Like 1

Tbh i think the only reason things have come this far is because she wants to marry and have a child with Sam and Jamie won’t allow it. Had she been allowed this I think she would’ve just left things how they were. I do believe Jamie thinks he’s protecting Britney from another kfed but at Britney’s age that ain’t his job. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, dran said:

WHY DON'T WE TALK ABOUT THE RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST JAMIE AND BRITNEY'S KIDS VIVIAN?

I’m annoyed that this is being greatly ignored by the media

even the framing Britney doc failed to mention this

This needs to Be spread around more!

Hopefully Netflix does the movement true justice!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

Tbh i think the only reason things have come this far is because she wants to marry and have a child with Sam and Jamie won’t allow it. Had she been allowed this I think she would’ve just left things how they were. I do believe Jamie thinks he’s protecting Britney from another kfed but at Britney’s age that ain’t his job. 

I agree - it has become a trend every time she gets close to a guy. I think when Britney gets close to a guy, we see it as her pulling away from her career but it seems that tensions behind the scenes rise. Funny how all of 2015 and 2016 things went great because she was single and not rocking the boat. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah  It seems like it would be easier but I still feel like this is going to be a very long road in very hard I don’t know if we’ll ever see Britney truly freeIt seems like it would be easier but I still feel like this is going to be a very long road in very hard I don’t know if we’ll ever see Britney truly free

Agreed.

As Vivian said in the NY Times doc, she's never seen anyone spring themselves from a probate conservatorship.

However...

If they could somehow prove that the entire thing was a sham then it may become a lot easier.

Considering the information that's recently come out about the SJB Revocable Trust and about Lou's financial dealings...The goal may be to catch them participating in criminal activity.

That's the only reason I can think of for the strategy that Ingham is currently taking. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

This is EXACTLY it.

Britney and Ingham appear to be going about this the slow way by trying to remove Jamie first THEN terminating the Conservatorship. I imagine it'd be MUCH easier to terminate the conservatorship without Jamie being a conservator as he wouldn't have any involvement or say. So I can understand why Britney is waiting until Jamie is removed, but jesus Sam Ingham needs to do something right and file to remove him!

I believe it’s because in order to get rid of lou Taylor who is still working behind the scenes they need to first get rid of jamie

remember Jamie is the SCAPEGOAT! 

Removing Jamie will remove many of the abusers from Britney’s life but not all of them...don’t forget about ingham! 

Hes in a huge conflict of interest, him working fast to end the conservatorship would end his huge salary 

• Like 1

"Daddy loves you" - puke. She's 39, not 9. Could they get any more emotionally manipulative? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Respecting your daughter would be communicating this to her outside of the media so that she process it privately, not announcing it to the whole world when you no doubt know full well that she is unable to speak out publicly herself. Plus if people are wrong and she does have the opportunity to speak out, then clearly she doesn't want to. So it's disrespectful and manipulative either way. 

I bet they're doing this to goad and get a response from the other side so that they're distracted from going over the accounts. Kudos to Britney for remaining dignified and mature throughout this, it shows so much strength. 

• Like 4