Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

Just now, jordeezy said:

Yeah, I am all for Britney getting what she wants - if she wants Jamie out then that's fine. I think I am just beginning to feel nervous because it seems like Jamie is GOING to get booted out, all of the pressure has been steered toward him by the machine and it makes me question it all. I know the conservatorship is 100% unfair but I just need to be 100% on the circumstances that it was built on. 

I can see that!  As in it's probably much better to have her dad (someone close to her/family) attached in some regard rather than just a group of random *** people pulling the strings.  Jamie, while we can't stand him, could be more beneficial involved than out all together.  I hear you! (I think I am understanding).

But I agree, if she wants him out, there's a reason and I support that!  Hopefully it dissolves soon and Britney can use her voice to REALLY say WTF is goin gon.

• Like 4
Just now, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I can see that!  As in it's probably much better to have her dad (someone close to her/family) attached in some regard rather than just a group of random *** people pulling the strings.  Jamie, while we can't stand him, could be more beneficial involved than out all together.  I hear you! (I think I am understanding).

But I agree, if she wants him out, there's a reason and I support that!  Hopefully it dissolves soon and Britney can use her voice to REALLY say WTF is goin gon.

Yeah - I guess we can trust what her kid said about her father as proof that the relationship has strained to a point that it could be toxic. Hopefully Jodie M has the right motives and will help Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They're goading britney to rush to end it so her and her lawyers slip up.

This is EXACTLY it.

Britney and Ingham appear to be going about this the slow way by trying to remove Jamie first THEN terminating the Conservatorship. I imagine it'd be MUCH easier to terminate the conservatorship without Jamie being a conservator as he wouldn't have any involvement or say. So I can understand why Britney is waiting until Jamie is removed, but jesus Sam Ingham needs to do something right and file to remove him!

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This is EXACTLY it.

Britney and Ingham appear to be going about this the slow way by trying to remove Jamie first THEN terminating the Conservatorship. I imagine it'd be MUCH easier to terminate the conservatorship without Jamie being a conservator as he wouldn't have any involvement or say. So I can understand why Britney is waiting until Jamie is removed, but jesus Sam Ingham needs to do something right and file to remove him!

I pray that this is it. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - I guess we can trust what her kid said about her father as proof that the relationship has strained to a point that it could be toxic. Hopefully Jodie M has the right motives and will help Britney. 

I think it was toxic already when he drove intoxicated with 5 year old Britney in the car, or had violent fights with her mother while she watched crying and jumping of anxiety.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

Wow judging from some of these responses viv did a good job on the interview this time, she got to some of you... just keep in mind britney wants him out, her kids want him out and hes not even allowed to see them because jaime, the loving caring person that he is, physically attacked one of them, even Sam who could lose everything talked **** about how he treats his daughter... yes this was all “Daddy”. And here you are doubting everything because his paid lawyer from hell is going around doing interviews about how nice jaime is and how much britney and jaime love and respect eachother... my god with some of you people its called damage control

not to mention paid by Britney's money...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Newrie said:

I think it was toxic already when he drove intoxicated with 5 year old Britney in the car, or had violent fights with her mother while she watched crying and jumping of anxiety.

Yeah - not to defend him but people can grow and change. I know my parents argued a lot in front of me when I was a kid but now they get along a lot better than they did then. 

• Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, ronron said:

Wow judging from some of these responses viv did a good job on the interview this time, she got to some of you... just keep in mind britney wants him out, her kids want him out and hes not even allowed to see them because jaime, the loving caring person that he is, physically attacked one of them, even Sam who could lose everything talked **** about how he treats his daughter... yes this was all “Daddy”. And here you are doubting everything because his paid lawyer from hell is going around doing interviews about how nice jaime is and how much britney and jaime love and respect eachother... my god with some of you people its called damage control

Are we reading the same comments lol? Everyone is seeing right through her statement. 

• Love 4
Just now, ronron said:

Some people here are stupid and they fail to grasp what has happened to Britney. They are also ableist AF and think it is no big deal if a woman loses her voice, children and entire life if you can attach any kind of label on her like “anxiety”. Women don’t need democracy and human rights you know, their daddy or husband can decide for them. And anyone that is not completely average/centre when it comes to anxiety (which would be high since it is so common) is crazy and need to have a relative shut them up and restrain them.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm just going to say it does worry me a little that Ingham is refusing to say anything because of the ~pending case~. Unless that's Britney's request that he doesn't say anything, but IDK... then why say in court docs she appreciates the fans' informed support and doesn't want this to be a family secret. 

He sucks. He should be as aggressive as Vivian, but maybe he doesn’t want this to end since that means the money from Britney will stop to come.

• Like 9
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I'm just going to say it does worry me a little that Ingham is refusing to say anything because of the ~pending case~. Unless that's Britney's request that he doesn't say anything, but IDK... then why say in court docs she appreciates the fans' informed support and doesn't want this to be a family secret. 

Maybe that's the point-- they want Sam to come out and talk because then he might be forced to reveal his hand when a reporter inevitably asks why Britney hasn't filed to end the conservatorship. Especially after 13 years. He'd have to spill some major tea to get out of that question.

• Like 7