Ava Max: I thought I'd be compared to Mariah Carey versus Lady Gaga

• Community Leader

Ava Max says she's surprised people compare her to Lady Gaga. She presumed people would find a likeness to Mariah Carey. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Ava does make a solid point though: people compare her looks to Gaga and that's not right. 

Exhale, what do you think about this?

ava-gaga-mariah.jpg.4a1f8105e67d4971456101ef1cf2d502.jpg

Related:

• Haha 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you say something enough times, people begin to believe it -                                      

Her arms must be hurting from all that reaching she's doing...

She thought she’d be compared to Mariah? Their music isn’t...what planet is she on?  

Posted Images

• Exhale+

And gaga was consistently compared to Madonna and still is, Babylon reminded the critics of Vogue, that most realized the comparisons are never going away between Madonna and gaga. It's here forever. 

• Like 5

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And gaga was consistently compared to Madonna and still is, Babylon reminded the critics of Vogue, that most realized the comparisons are never going away between Madonna and gaga. It's here forever. 

At least Gaga never looked like Madonna, though - she just pays tribute to her music style a lot

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

But wait...I didn't even know you were compared to Gaga, let alone wanting to be compared to Mariah.  Naw girl.  She has great throw-away pop music (singles) but no.  Take the compliment (compared to Gaga) and run with it while radio still has open spaces in their programing to play you!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ava Max says she's surprised people compare her to Lady Gaga. She presumed people would find a likeness to Mariah Carey. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Ava does make a solid point though: people compare her looks to Gaga and that's not right. 

Exhale, what do you think about this?

ava-gaga-mariah.jpg.4a1f8105e67d4971456101ef1cf2d502.jpg

Related:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

• Haha 5

Using gaga former (coke a cola dealer) producer and using her sound you think your gonna be compared to mariah!? That’s worst than when gaga said born this way was inspired by Whitney Houston. 
tenor.gif

• Haha 4
  • Exhale+

But Gaga served us the full Cartoon Network Chanel fashion wise all decade long and y’all were quiet, but when Ava Max comes with a blonde hair y’all are swearing she’s copying Lady Gaga. 

First thing first, Lady Gaga is a clown who made a career ripping off Madonna’s style - music wise and fashion wise. 

Second of all, Ava Max has a hit in 2021. I can’t say the same about fadga. 

Lastly but definitely not the least, period! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

But Gaga served us the full Cartoon Network Chanel fashion wise all decade long and y’all were quiet, but when Ava Max comes with a blonde hair y’all are swearing she’s copying Lady Gaga. 

First thing first, Lady Gaga is a clown who made a career ripping off Madonna’s style - music wise and fashion wise. 

Second of all, Ava Max has a hit in 2021. I can’t say the same about fadga. 

Lastly but definitely not the least, period! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Ava wont be remembered in a couple of years though. She's not even comparable to Gaga or Mariah on ANY level. Let's be realistic. 

• Like 5
  • Exhale+
Just now, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Ava wont be remembered in a couple of years though. She's not even comparable to Gaga or Mariah on ANY level. Let's be realistic. 

Gaga won’t be remembered either so carry on :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 6