Ava Max: I thought I'd be compared to Mariah Carey versus Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Oh. Does she have a multiple octave vocal range? From what I've heard from her music is her singing is on par with the average pop singer.... Not in the realm of Ariana, Mariah, etc. 

There's more people who sing like Ava, then there is Mariah or ariana..

Plus it's not popular to be known for a singer, an article came out in 2010 saying the days of just standing behind a microphone are dead, and autotune performances are in, thx to tik tok that trend will never go away, plenty of artists are getting unnoticed cos they don't fit the sounds and trends and rather be unnoticed then sell out just for money..

Talent is a rarely thing being used, especially when everybody sounds the same today. 

• Haha 1

Ava doesn't have the vocal ability to be in the league of Mariah. Honestly Gaga sings a bit better than her. No shade, but she's lucky if she's compared to Jessica Simpson. She's not iconic. She keeps trying to make her hair a thing but its not gonna happen. No one is trying to copy her hair. She should be grateful for the Gaga comparisons because Gaga has had critical acclaim in the last few years.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block