Ava Max: I thought I'd be compared to Mariah Carey versus Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, Style. said:

But Gaga served us the full Cartoon Network Chanel fashion wise all decade long and y’all were quiet, but when Ava Max comes with a blonde hair y’all are swearing she’s copying Lady Gaga. 

First thing first, Lady Gaga is a clown who made a career ripping off Madonna’s style - music wise and fashion wise. 

Second of all, Ava Max has a hit in 2021. I can’t say the same about fadga. 

Lastly but definitely not the least, period! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

But Gaga fights every time she can to make the world better... That’s what Jordan says... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

But Gaga fights every time she can to make the world better... That’s what Jordan says... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I mean, he's not wrong? She was the curator of a Coronavirus charity event that raised over $100 million, went out and physically campaigned for Biden, and handed over her Instagram account to BLM activists during the Floyd riots. And that was just last year. Not to mention all her other philanthropy work especially with regards to the LGBT community. What other female artists do that much philanthropy work? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't think her record label actually vocalized their directions for her in a precise manner. They must have been very vague so she wouldn't protest to being a clone, but cleverly successful at directing her to be a perfect impersonator. Her facial expressions, c'mon. How she doesn't realize she does monster claw hands more than even Little Monsters do ... that must be straight-up denial.

Yes, it's all denial. (Or lying.)

Maybe they should have signed someone who wanted to be a puppet for this business plan, but Ava does have a good face for this act.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

She thought she’d be compared to Mariah?:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Their music isn’t...what planet is she on?  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I assume this was from when she first dreamed of becoming a famous singer, when she was a little kid. She thinks that counts(?). Well, if so, she changed a lot from her original daydreams and doesn't realize it.

(Or she's really reaching on purpose, *shrug*.)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block