Taylor Swift SLAMS Netflix show 'Ginny and Georgia' for ***ist joke

I actually watched the entire show. It’s great and fun light hearted and a real with I think idk teens prob go through nowadays I’m a not a teen anymore. But a 14/15 character said it. Not an adult. So keep that in mind soo it’s something a child character would say trying to be funny Bc they don’t know better. N I also think the character that was said too actually lost her virginity to a boy she barely knew on that episode, so I think the line was more to be empowering than **** shaming if u think about it. I could be wrong.  So is it far fetched by no means. They even had a Britney episode! 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Xbritney990 said:

Leo DiCaprio has dated 63 different women and no one says anything. 

Ppl def say something. At an awards show recently ( it might’ve been the oscars?) said something about the film once upon a time in Hollywood being so long that at the end of the premiere Leo’s date was too old for him. The audience laughed and I’m pretty sure it panned to Leo chuckling as well.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Anytime I start thinking she may have actually grown up and be someone I can like, she comes with this butthurt self-righteousness that irks me. Yeah yeah, it's ***ist. Take a ducking chil pill and defend something worth defending in this world and not your godamn reputation. Ugh. Seriously, this is what she focuses on. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Sorry but her ‘pick me’ attitude irks me so much and she reminds me of those entitled girls who get offended at any minor inconvenience to where it feels like you have to walk around egg shells. She makes it very difficult for people to like her and I understand why. Also, her personality is dry as hell and she has absolutely no sense of humor. Like it’s NEVER that serious, particularly in this case. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Just now, sparrowhawk said:

is she done? you make millions off of singing about your breakups and get angry when people joke about them?  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Totally. And not only that, but she has weaponized her breakups and relationships, very much so LIKE Justin Timberlake. Just because she is a girl, she does not get a free pass for that. It is wrong no matter where it comes from. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Taylor is annoying, but shes partly right in this. When men date several women no joke is made about them. But she does take this to the extreme, she complains about her issues as a woman and ***ism, but doesnt recognize all the privileges she actually has, she's so self endulged.

Yeah I was especially triggered by her saying "how about we stop degrading hard working women" when she pretty much did the same thing when she used the Katy feud to promote Bad Blood. Like, can she stop playing the feminism card when she's degraded fellow women as well? 

I'm so sick of celebrities being blatant hypocrites. Why can't everyone just be honest and humble like Britney? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Yeah I was especially triggered by her saying "how about we stop degrading hard working women" when she pretty much did the same thing when she used the Katy feud to promote Bad Blood. Like, can she stop playing the feminism card when she's degraded fellow women as well? 

I'm so sick of celebrities being blatant hypocrites. Why can't everyone just be honest and humble like Britney? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

She's literally the Queen of it.

She's made a career out of bad mouthing people, and then playing the victim in all of it.

She's beyond egotistical and there's literally nothing appealing about her personality.

Every single time she whines about something, I'm immediately reminded of how Trump says the media treats him so poorly.

If she doesn't want people talking about her, maybe she shouldn't re-record and re-release all those times that she's put people on blast.

The level of hypocrisy is unreal, same with the people who are justifying it.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block