Taylor Swift SLAMS Netflix show 'Ginny and Georgia' for ***ist joke

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your bad bish persona doesn’t go being a Taylor stan. I’m always shook :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Same. Some people seem so cool until they tell me they are a Taylor fan. I begin to question everything about that person. You must not like any seasonings in your food either.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
On 3/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I agree. Having self respect means taking pride in your identity, and caring what others think about you is a huge part of that. It's completely normal pro-social behavior for someone to care about what others think about them, what is not normal is for someone to not care at all - that's dysfunctional and sociopathic, which is apparently what you think of Taylor. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Are you a psychologist? You literally just spewed misinformation as fact. 

57 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your bad bish persona doesn’t go being a Taylor stan. I’m always shook :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Extracurricular. Parallel to none, I am perpendicular! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Aside from the fact that I grew up with her music another reason why I defend her is thanks to folklore. I don’t really like listening to albums, but this one symbolizes a transitional moment in my life. Have you heard the latest news that she was dating an underage boy? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No I am not a psychologist, are you? I did learn that from my college social psychology class but if you're better qualified and would like to school me on what I said that was wrong, I'm all ears sweetie. 

So taking a sociology class in college automatically gives you the right to diagnose people as sociopathic and dysfunctional? Being sociopathic is not common at all, you are literally speaking like it’s so black and white and people are “this way or that way”. That is problematic “sweetie”. Allowing other people’s opinions to reflect your self respect is not pro social in the least bit, it’s needy. I personally care what my friends and family think but the opinions or strangers are not significant to me. Am I dysfunctional and a sociopath? 

Wow, seeing the racist comments towards the actress just makes this even worse. This has all levels of wrong written on it and she really is a narcissist idiot.  Not only are the quotes of her songs tragic (redneck, gay? Wowza, I didn't even know she wrote like that. Her genius!) but it is also madening to see her hordes of morons protecting her... from what? Lol. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Same. Some people seem so cool until they tell me they are a Taylor fan. I begin to question everything about that person. You must not like any seasonings in your food either.

You basically judged a person by their taste in music. Are we still doing this in 2021? You literally judged someone by their grammar errors... again, in 2021? I’m not a fan of Taylor, but I love her music so go ahead and judge me all you want. Guess what? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Just now, Bigno said:

Wow, seeing the racist comments towards the actress just makes this even worse. This has all levels of wrong written on it and she really is a narcissist idiot. 

Didn’t she have a black man in her video during BLM and a gay-inspired video during pride? She loves to profit off minority groups when it’s convenient... but then calculates harassment towards a woman of colour just for doing her job and following a script. What an emotionally immature narcissist with way too much money and power thanks to all the trump lovers and unseasoned chicken eaters in America.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

So taking a sociology class in college automatically gives you the right to diagnose people as sociopathic and dysfunctional? Being sociopathic is not common at all, you are literally speaking ok it like it’s so black and white and people are “this way or that way”. That is problematic “sweetie”. Allowing other people’s opinions to reflect your self respect is not pro social in the least bit, it’s needy. I personally care what my friends and family think but the opinions or strangers are not significant to me. Am I dysfunctional and a sociopath? 

You're right, I'm not qualified to diagnose you or anybody. I was not diagnosing Taylor in my original comment. I was saying to the person I was responding to that they were making her out to be sociopathic/dysfunctional by saying that she didn't care what others thought about her. If you've seen Ms Americana, it's clear that she cares very much what people think of her. I don't blame her, caring about what people think of you is the most normal of human responses, I stand by that. Not caring about what one single person on earth thinks of you is in fact maladaptive behavior (that is 100% not disinformation), thankfully, Taylor doesn't seem to fall into that category and neither do you given what you've described about your friends and family.

Nobody is being diagnosed with anything, and the person my comment was directed at made a great counterpoint and we ended the discussion on good terms fyi. I wasn't just aimlessly spewing hate, this was part of a conversation you were not a part of, though, please let me know if there's any other comments you'd like to cherry pick and I'll do my best to clarify them for you. 

Also, sorry if I offended you by calling you sweetie, I meant nothing by it. 

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You're right, I'm not qualified to diagnose you or anybody. I was not diagnosing Taylor in my original comment. I was saying to the person I was responding to that they were making her out to be sociopathic/dysfunctional by saying that she didn't care what others thought about her. If you've seen Ms Americana, it's clear that she cares very much what people think of her. I don't blame her, caring about what people think of you is the most normal of human responses, I stand by that. Not caring about what one single person on earth thinks of you is in fact maladaptive behavior (that is 100% not disinformation), thankfully, Taylor doesn't seem to fall into that category and neither do you given what you've described about your friends and family.

Nobody is being diagnosed with anything, and the person my comment was directed at made a great counterpoint and we ended the discussion on good terms fyi. I wasn't just aimlessly spewing hate, this was part of a conversation you were not a part of, though, please let me know if there's any other comments you'd like to cherry pick and I'll do my best to clarify them for you. 

Also, sorry if I offended you by calling you sweetie, I meant nothing by it. 

This comment is ridden with passive aggressiveness girl lol chill. 

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

You basically judged a person by their taste in music. Are we still doing this in 2021? You literally judged someone by their grammar errors... again, in 2021? I’m not a fan of Taylor, but I love her music so go ahead and judge me all you want. Guess what? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I’m just disappointed because I see your comments and you always seem so cool. I changed my mind. “Swiftie” and “cool” will never be synonymous... 

2021 is just a year, just like 2020 and 1991. Get over it. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You came at me hurling accusations and misrepresenting my pov so I'm defending myself. And now I'm the aggressive one, mkay. 

It’s just that you’d say something nice, then follow it with something backhanded or sassy/sarcastic. 

51 minutes ago, Style. said:

Extracurricular. Parallel to none, I am perpendicular! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Aside from the fact that I grew up with her music another reason why I defend her is thanks to folklore. I don’t really like listening to albums, but this one symbolizes a transitional moment in my life. Have you heard the latest news that she was dating an underage boy? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Ok perpendicularly Onika :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ironic that that album is what did it for me :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: ***** didn’t give me an I Think He Knows or London Boy video :rupaulslap_hit_mad: no I haven’t heard. What’s the tea? 🐸🍵

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok perpendicularly Onika :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ironic that that album is what did it for me :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: ***** didn’t give me an I Think He Knows or London Boy video :rupaulslap_hit_mad: no I haven’t heard. What’s the tea? 🐸🍵

The tea is that @MonAmourtold me he doesn’t like me anymore ‘cause I listen to Taylor. *sips tea and it’s unsweet, respect bag gyal when me dun speak” :roxxy:

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yep, because as I said, you were making accusations and misrepresenting my pov, of course you're going to get my saltier side. If you want me to be nicer to you, be nicer to me :) 

Or you could take accountability for diagnosing people lol, it just ain’t right. I’m sure you are an awesome person (besides your music taste clearly). Lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block