Taylor Swift SLAMS Netflix show 'Ginny and Georgia' for ***ist joke

I completely agree that it's a joke in poor taste, but with everything that's been happening the past year, THIS is what she chooses to fixate on? This isn't someone that speaks out publicly on things very often either.

And like Netflix are sitting there thinking only of her, filtering through every script looking for her name. It was most likely an oversight on their part.

Pure narcissistic vibes here - This is a white person with a lot of money and a huge following that abuse anyone that says anything against her, she'll survive one lil dig. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I feel like this is a case of just ignore it and it'll go away. If anything she just brought more attention to it because I had no idea about the show and now I wanna watch it lol. 

She has every right to stand up for herself but you also gotta learn how to laugh at yourself because if this one line bothers her I think she's in the wrong industry. Also what they said wasn't slanderous because she does in fact go through a lot of men. There's nothing wrong with that i am personally not judging or shaming her but its a fact. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I completely agree that it's a joke in poor taste, but with everything that's been happening the past year, THIS is what she chooses to fixate on? This isn't someone that speaks out publicly on things very often either.

And like Netflix are sitting there thinking only of her, filtering through every script looking for her name. It was most likely an oversight on their part.

Pure narcissistic vibes here - This is a white person with a lot of money and a huge following that abuse anyone that says anything against her, she'll survive one lil dig. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

It's purely insecure, egotistical Donald Trump energy and it isn't cute.

This isn't even something that's a big deal, but being the bully that she is, she knows exactly how her toxic fan base will react.

She constantly throws fuel on the fire and she knows exactly what she's doing.

It's blatant "I'd like to speak to your manager vibes".

She's in her thirties and isn't a teenager anymore, it's time to grow up.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's purely insecure, egotistical Donald Trump energy and it isn't cute.

This isn't even something that's a big deal, but being the bully that she is, she knows exactly how her toxic fan base will react.

She constantly throws fuel on the fire and she knows exactly what she's doing.

It's blatant "I'd like to speak to your manager vibes".

She's in her thirties and isn't a teenager anymore, it's time to grow up.

Yeah I will agree by her saying this it sends her fans into a frenzy and they even went after a Netflix post that was celebrating he late Chadwick boseman. I'm like seriously yall couldn't find any other post to attack Netflix on

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

I feel like this is a case of just ignore it and it'll go away. If anything she just brought more attention to it because I had no idea about the show and now I wanna watch it lol. 

She has every right to stand up for herself but you also gotta learn how to laugh at yourself because if this one line bothers her I think she's in the wrong industry. Also what they said wasn't slanderous because she does in fact go through a lot of men. There's nothing wrong with that i am personally not judging or shaming her but its a fact. 

Imagine her going through what Britney went through back in the days lol... she wouldn’t survive a day...

• Love 7

So because the Queen of the Karens was whining about a stupid joke that no one cares about, her Proud Boys went on a racist tirade against the actress on the show.

Because of her little racist fan base #taylorswiftisoverparty started trending on twitter.

Donald Trump would be so proud of her.

jzdt0zf9i5kjamrzkxk9.jpg?ar=16:9&auto=fo

But it's not like she hasn't historically been problematic or anything, but give the poor white woman a pass...

EvhttiaUYAAl3Vs?format=jpg&name=large

EvhgHuSXMAEImN4?format=jpg&name=medium

EvhqtUHWYAAwwjg?format=jpg&name=medium

Evh-Kr4U4AE4_bQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 5
On 3/1/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I have not seen Taylor Swift this publicly mad in a while. 

A show on Netflix used her as the butt of one of their jokes and she's not happy about it.

Had to screenshot the Tweet because of the curse words. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-9-03-25-AM.png

Related:

taylor-swift.jpg.c992105ca0ceadd5ca46966378c8e18e.jpg

Well, she had several couples before she knew her actual boyfriend and I think there are some good reasons for that. Nobody is trying to say something bad with this, is just the way she approaches it, the worst part of the joke is that is dated but that’s the way things happened. A joke doesn’t have to be ***ist just because it is about a woman.

Some sense of humor or ability to ignore unimportant things are good and healthy in life. Nobody is accusing or insulting her, this is not the “Famous” song case or a magazine fake news, worst things are happening to people.

And, talking about worst things... Did she said something about the #freebritneymovement yet? Maybe this case is not ***iest enough to piss her off...

She can do whatever she wants in her life, she’s a free woman, but at  the end of the day she used her songs to diss everyone she wanted and she also had some PR relationship. She like to use rules at her convenience...

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

So because the Queen of the Karens was whining about a stupid joke that no one cares about, her Proud Boys went on a racist tirade against the actress on the show.

Because of her little racist fan base #taylorswiftisoverparty started trending on twitter.

But it's not like she hasn't historically been problematic or anything, but give the poor white woman a pass...

Oh my god! Taylor used “gay” as a way to insult one of her multiples exes...? Just to finish using gays to have a hit...

And about the tweet quoting Nicki Minaj... Oh, c’mon. She were pitting herself to another woman for years and for nothing!!! And of course she took advantage of her image... She’s so hypocrite!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Well her Swifties have been leaving racists comments on the young actress that plays Ginny's Instagram. Where is Taylor's statement condemning their behaviour? That's the thing with Taylor that I can't stand; she gets offended for being "bullied", calls out people and then lets her fanbase do 100× more bullying and she doesn't say another word. This is that actress' first major role. Do Taylor's fans not realize that she didn't write the line, that she doesn't have the power to tell the big wigs at Netflix to remove it? Now because of Taylor, a woman is her 30s, has thrusted huge amount of hate and racism onto this young early 20s woman, who is barely knowing fame. I'm sorry but FUC* Taylor. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Well her Swifties have been leaving racists comments on the young actress that plays Ginny's Instagram. Where is Taylor's statement condemning their behaviour? That's the thing with Taylor that I can't stand; she gets offended for being "bullied", calls out people and then lets her fanbase do 100× more bullying and she doesn't say another word. This is that actress' first major role. Do Taylor's fans not realize that she didn't write the line, that she doesn't have the power to tell the big wigs at Netflix to remove it? Now because of Taylor, a woman is her 30s, has thrusted huge amount of hate and racism onto this young early 20s woman, who is barely knowing fame. I'm sorry but FUC* Taylor. 

Ahhh... The same fan base who call the Army hypocrite... Just for not being it. Where’s Taylor to condem  this behavior? In the same place she always stays when her fandom bullies innocent people: At home, unbothered... Maybe even happy.

• Love 1

It's a shame that because of you American people with no taste and your need to worship basic unseasoned chickens, she will never disappear.

Please answer me this fans: How is someone who's so privileged, rich, famous and succesful ALWAYYYYYSSSSSSS somehow to victim??!?!?! Are you people that blind that you keep buying into this bull****. She has a very clear sign of manipulating her audience by always playing victim. 

She literally PROFITTED off every single one of her boyfriends, yet has a problem when people mention it.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Ahhh... The same fan base who call the Army hypocrite... Just for not being it. Where’s Taylor to condem  this behavior? In the same place she always stays when her fandom bullies innocent people: At home, unbothered... Maybe even happy.

She's always unbothered. She's allowing her fans to do all her dirty work for her while she smiles with her cats. Do you actually think this girl is crying in her mansion because of a netflix joke? 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Good post! She is literally the Trump of the pop world. The hicks love her 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block