Taylor Swift SLAMS Netflix show 'Ginny and Georgia' for ***ist joke

8 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Or you could take accountability for diagnosing people lol, it just ain’t right. I’m sure you are an awesome person (besides your music taste clearly). Lol

I already explained to you that I was not diagnosing anyone, at length. I don't even like Taylor, I've been critical of her this entire thread (in responses that you liked yourself). I think you need a nap or something cause you're beyond confused. 

23 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I already explained to you that I was not diagnosing anyone, at length. I don't even like Taylor, I've been critical of her this entire thread (in responses that you liked yourself). I think you need a nap or something cause you're beyond confused. 

Your explanation didn’t do it for me, sorry.

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Literally the most vile fanbase, it fits.

Literally getting her fan base to do everything for her is major Trump energy.

She's a disgusting human being.

They attacked the actress on Insta too. That’s ridiculous. Don’t blame her for just doing her job. She didn’t write the script.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block