Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

2 minutes ago, xtinafighter48 said:

that's too much

why reason?

Why? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I would explain in more detail but then I saw your username, so I guess it's pointless anyway.. 

Simply, because when a person is down you leave them alone and don't play along in the stupid game of the media just to promote your music/shows etc. She was shady from time to times, whereas Britney never bothered.

The rest, mocked her and made fun of her mental illness.

27 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Did we ever find out if he was cheating on Jessica on set or not or was it taken out of context?

I2.jpg

We have to worry about Britney's first and foremost but in terms of JT I'm still side-eyeing him. He did too much ridiculous stuff that makes me question how far is he willing to go to compensate? Also lets not forget him talking about Rihanna's mom with an accent nnn

Also I hope Kylie and Justin clarify if he ever got permission to grab her butt. It's not impossible Kylie wanted to avoid having beef with Justin or that the performance was rehearsed but a clarification would be appreciated:

On the video u can see him putting his hands on her hips and she doesnt look uncomfortable at all. I noticed they dont follow each other on Instagram and the fact he felt the need to apologize is probably bc he did smt to piss Jessica off rightfully so. There are also pics of him getting cozy with a backup singer years before this. He looked miserable and drunk af on the video. One interesting thing is those pics were taken in Louisiana, the movie was filmed there and in cities close to Kentwood.

His delusional fans keep pretending what he did was no biggie 

Was the finger comment shared on twitter yet?

Well put, I have no idea what kind of intellect JT has. But somehow it sounds like a press release written by a whole team. Is there any album to promote in the near future? But well - sorry accepted. I hope he can tell Britney personally one day. After all the years of the Ice Age, you must have a lot to tell each other.

Actually, the whole world is now waiting for Britney to like the comment. Or

• Like 1

Honestly . I think somethings should be left in the past . I am sick of this type of cancel culture. Like should we remove saved by the bell because every episode Zach Morris did something super not PC 

Britney played the media . She had an option of stopping the cry me a river video . But she herself was so used to being used by everyone that she let everyone use her because she didn’t really care and didn’t take herself that seriously. 

it’s one thing to mock Britney when she was down, but she was on top so idk I don’t see this that same way. 

I hate Justin Timberlake but for other reasons . I just am sick of people judging people based on a society that was different. We’ve grown as a society . And we shouldn’t make these same mistakes . 

where is Rita Oras apology to Rob Kardashian

where is Eminem’s apology to Christina Aguilera he literally says she gave two guys head and gave him an STD. 

It’s almost becoming a double standard. Like women aren’t this fragile and the fact people are painting Britney to be this fragile being when she was on top is almost offensive. This girl suffered not from all that crap but from the papz and her divorce . Idk I just think this is getting kind of over the top . Not just Britney but everything 

It would be nice if he actually admitted he cheated first, did CMAR purely for PR while driving Britney’s name into the mud, then continued to take shots at her for years (including those times making fun of her in 07) because he was bitter AF she wouldn’t take him back. I mean an apology is an apology so that’s good I guess but I’m sure he’s done it to try to get the issue to go away. Ppl can say ‘it was 20 yrs ago’ or ‘he was just young and stupid’ but what he did was extremely calculated, basically a PR campaign to trash her and ruin her reputation. Watching the Barbara Walters interview as an adult it’s so obviously all 100% PR, having his mum in the interview talking about how hard it is to watch him being heartbroken (meanwhile he’s so ‘heartbroken’ he’s out fkn Jenna Dewan and Alyssa Milano while he acts like he’s crying himself to sleep every night). The moves he made were really calculated and cruel. I don’t care so much for his apology but just want vindication over how Britney was so wronged. Also ppl say the song Another Song (All Over Again) by JT is about Britney, I didn’t know that - that would be a real apology if true, do y’all think it is about her?

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Poor Janet, she would never gotten your apology if it wasn't for the backlash of the documentary.

Aint that the truth. 

Janet deserves better. Both ladies do. 

But it is what it is. It's interesting to see twitter tearing his apology to shreds as much, and more, as people on here. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Why? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I would explain in more detail but then I saw your username, so I guess it's pointless anyway.. 

Simply, because when a person is down you leave them alone and don't play along in the stupid game of the media just to promote your music/shows etc. She was shady from time to times, whereas Britney never bothered.

The rest, mocked her and made fun of her mental illness.

do you mean the shade during the stripped era?

Xtina has been rooting for Britney from 2007 till recent years

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy 30th birthday <a href="https://twitter.com/britneyspears?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@britneyspears</a>!!!</p>&mdash; Christina Aguilera (@xtina) <a href="https://twitter.com/xtina/status/142658932782022656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2011</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>