Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

8 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

It was great to see him apologize to Britney and Janet. It was the right thing to do. And Im so glad he did because you guys now have ZERO excuses to continue to attack him. Can we now finally move on from the JT hate parade please? 

she's been harassed for years + the entire JJ mess that literally destroyed her career

and a note written by his team is enough for u? in which he mentions Britney & JJ in like one sentence? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

btw I didn't know that America was that trashy before, Justin said that he took Britney's virginity and the media blamed britney for... not being a virgin anymore... but not Justin? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

pu***fied :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

that'd explain his atrocious voice, moves, and lack of charisma :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

she's been harassed for years + the entire JJ mess that literally destroyed her career

and a note written by his team is enough for u? in which he mentions Britney & JJ in like one sentence? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

btw I didn't know that America was that trashy before, Justin said that he took Britney's virginity and the media blamed britney for... not being a virgin anymore... but not Justin? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

pu***fied :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

that'd explain his atrocious voice, moves, and lack of charisma :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You guys are pulling up a million excuses now. Dont you? How typical of y'all. You wanted an apology. You got your apology. Was it late? Yes. Would a video apology would have been better? Maybe. But it would have been the same words anyway. And we dont even know if he has reached out privately to them. This is a very good step anyway. Stop having so much hate in your souls and learn to forgive. This is not a good look on y'all. Britney herself has moved on and judging by how she has adressed him in recent years, she doesnt hold a grudge against him. Learn from her and cut the guy some slack now. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Now we can finally have that long overdue Britney and Justin collaboration with a proper music video and everything when she is free. A dance floor ready anthem where they both kill it with the choreography  :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Imagine a trio: Britney - Justin - Janet 

That would be MAJOR

• Love 1

Not to beat a dead horse cuz we all know Timberlake is a ********* but this takes the cake! How condescending!! If it weren’t for the documentary Janet and Britney would have never gotten a pr approved apology from him uugghh. So foul. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Justin’s gonna have to announce *NSYNC reunion tour or something to take peoples mind off of his DECADES LONG HISTORY of ***ism, misogyny, disrespectful behavior (Sza anymore?) and cultural appropriation.

• Like 3

i think some people are being very aggressive in response to his apology. the apology is NOT for any of us except britney & janet so they are the only ones who can truly forgive him.

he is 40. no longer 21 or 23, but 40. we are all constantly growing & changing so i'm glad he has said he would do better in the future & that he regrets his past actions.